Default Ping JustWait

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:05:27 -0400, HK wrote:

Hmmm. What precisely was my infraction, aside from congratulating chuck
for dumping herring for a few days

Aggravated and premeditated over enthusiasm.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:39 pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:16:51 -0700 (PDT),
penned the following well considered
thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Here is my reply to the moderator which did not get me binned, yet
Just so you can start to draw a line. So far, Chucks line seems to be
as stated "zero tolerance". It's for the best.

Chuck's task is, simply stated, how much childish digital "I'm not
touching you" is he willing to put up with before lowering the
boom.....

(how's that for a little nautical twist at the end...)

Tom was prophetic.... and Chuck responded evenhandedly.... you can't
ask for more.... now, get over it and move on.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080704-1, 07/04/2008
Tested on: 7/4/2008 2:39:44 PM

Sorry Gene.. I have been putting up with his dismissal and mockery for
nearly half a decade. I will probably enjoy it for another day or two
anyway.. Un-plonk me in a week and I am sure I will have had my fill
by then. It was soooo frustrating to not be able to fight back over
there before the events of the last couple of days, now the shoe is on
the other foot as WAFA doesn't have a captive, or in most cases, even
friendly audience here, I will take all the advantage he would in the
same positition, and indeed, did, over there. It is funny though, the
madder WAFA gets, the less clever he becomes.. I am sure it will get
pretty dirty before it's over...

My guess is that Chuck temporarily banned me because he thought my
comment offering congratulations would be interpreted by some as a smirk
over the demise of Herring rather than praise for his stepping in and
moderating.

The reality is, I don't give a damn whether Herring lives or dies there,
but I am convinced that sooner rather than later that will happen.
Senior Member

On Jul 4, 3:36*pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:17:22 -0700 (PDT),
penned the following well considered
thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

It was soooo frustrating to not be able to fight back over
there .....

Good. You are finally, viscerally, figuring out what you shouldn't be
doing. Fighting back is for the dojo, the ring, TV game shows, reality
TV, sports..... but it is NOT APPROPRIATE for USENET communication.

USENET has never been about a competitive venue to fight (or at least
it shouldn't have been.)

When communication ceases..... STOP TALKING. Anything beyond that
becomes a ****ing contest...... and this is the point...... NOBODY
WINS.

The biggest thing that happens is that newbies wander in, see a clique
of assholes and vote with their feet.... leave and never come back. I
don't really think that is anybody's goal. However, look around and
see if you can say I'm wrong?

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080704-1, 07/04/2008
Tested on: 7/4/2008 3:36:41 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com

Gene... You have been here a long time and are probably in a decent
positition to throw stones. You are OG and I respect that. With heavy
heart, I will grant your request in this matter...

snif take all my fun away

No, really I am done...
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:05:27 -0400, HK wrote:

Hmmm. What precisely was my infraction, aside from congratulating chuck
for dumping herring for a few days

Aggravated and premeditated over enthusiasm.

Wrong. I was congratulating Chuckster for "moderating." Finally.

On Jul 4, 4:06Â*pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:00:19 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:52�pm, "Jim" wrote:
Will you provide the details of WAFAs binning? Not that we should gloat
about it but rather learn from his mistakes so that we don't make the same
mistakes ourselves. (snerk)

John H got binned for a comment he made. Questionable call, but I can
see both sides. If I were in Chucks shoes, with the recent events, I
probably would have done similar. Anyway, after John got binned, WAFA
posted a snarky remark along with this icon:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif
It was not a hard call at all, and again, Chuck did the right thing.
As a followup, both Vic and I posted remarks to Chuck after the
binning, noting the harsh (but necessary) new rules, and were not
binned... as of yet

Ironic huh? We get freed of WAFA on independance day Â*I told my wife
she need not get me a card now

What comment did I get binned for?

You continue to whine and bitch about they way he decides to run his
board. He also knows your main purpose for posting there (along with
your fellow dwarfs) is to try to bring the board down to the same
level of wrecked.boats.

Don't like the rules and penalties..........don't post there.

wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:52*pm, "Jim" wrote:
Will you provide the details of WAFAs binning? Not that we should gloat
about it but rather learn from his mistakes so that we don't make the same
mistakes ourselves. (snerk)

John H got binned for a comment he made. Questionable call, but I can
see both sides. If I were in Chucks shoes, with the recent events, I
probably would have done similar. Anyway, after John got binned, WAFA
posted a snarky remark along with this icon:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif
It was not a hard call at all, and again, Chuck did the right thing.
As a followup, both Vic and I posted remarks to Chuck after the
binning, noting the harsh (but necessary) new rules, and were not
binned... as of yet

Ironic huh? We get freed of WAFA on independance day I told my wife
she need not get me a card now

What comment did I get binned for?

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:24:28 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:05:27 -0400, HK wrote:

Hmmm. What precisely was my infraction, aside from congratulating chuck
for dumping herring for a few days

Aggravated and premeditated over enthusiasm.

Well, what was mine. I wasn't enthusiastic enough???

On Jul 4, 3:29*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:39 pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
[...]

but I am convinced that sooner rather than later that will happen.- Hide quoted text -

Live or die? Man, I'm certainly glad I have a real life outside of
newsgroups and boards....

On Jul 4, 3:17*pm, wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:39*pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:

[...]

pretty dirty before it's over...- Hide quoted text -

If you want dismissal, ask him about his many, many lies!!! He'll
INSTANTLY start name calling, etc.

Is this loogy or justwait.. HK General 2 June 25th 08 01:15 AM
PING, justwait [email protected] General 55 May 24th 08 03:34 PM
PING, justwait Tim General 1 May 23rd 08 12:35 PM
PING, justwait [email protected] General 0 May 21st 08 08:15 PM
Ping: Tim Eisboch General 32 January 4th 08 01:22 AM