Default One reason I enjoy boats ...

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:19:26 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/slipneighbor.jpg

Where'd it go? I get "This page cannot be found..."

Damn, I probably missed the greatest thing since Reggie's sig line 'over
there!
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:19:26 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Gonna be an interesting summer.

http://www.eisboch.com/slipneighbor.jpg
Does Mrs. E know this? :)

What's the unbuttered side look like?

Um. I have to say .... using one of your favorite words .... "delicious"

Eisboch

If you were lower to the water, you'd have a better view... :)

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=beachgals.jpg

"Rudy" wrote in message
http://www.eisboch.com/slipneighbor.jpg

"Website closed by owner?

Oops, did the wife catch a peek ?

Yup. She lurks now and then. I am on the boat, got a call on the cell
phone, and decided it was probably in my best health interest to remove
subject picture.

Eisboch

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 20:40:52 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:19:26 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/slipneighbor.jpg

Where'd it go? I get "This page cannot be found..."

Damn, I probably missed the greatest thing since Reggie's sig line 'over
there!

Oh oh - looks like Mrs. E caught up with Eisboch.

~~ snerk ~~

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:02:20 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Rudy" wrote in message
http://www.eisboch.com/slipneighbor.jpg
"Website closed by owner?

Oops, did the wife catch a peek ?

Yup. She lurks now and then. I am on the boat, got a call on the cell
phone, and decided it was probably in my best health interest to remove
subject picture.

~~ snerk ~~

I mean - gee whiz - you were only providing a service for the rest of
us - I mean - really.

Yeah - that's it - you were only providing entertainment for the rest
of us.

Hmmm - probably woulnd't work would it?

Oh well... :)

Would it help if I reposted my screed about horses being an
evolutionary dead end?

That way she'd be mad at me and not you. :)

Won't work. She's very capable of hanging both of us out to dry.
Wanna help me muck horse stalls for a month?

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Jul 3, 9:02*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Rudy" wrote in message

http://www.eisboch.com/slipneighbor.jpg

"Website closed by owner?

Oops, did the wife catch a peek ?

Yup. *She lurks now and then. *I am on the boat, got a call on the cell
phone, and decided it was probably in my best health interest to remove
subject picture.

Eisboch

I trust it was in all good clean fun.. but if I were that girl hubby,
we might have a chat. Hey, everyone makes mistakes, hopefully this one
can blow over without any surprises from any unwitting, Mrs. E should
know that the impression you always give us here is respect for your
wife, even if you tease her a little... At least that is how I see
it..

Scotty
Senior Member

wrote:

"Rudy" wrote in message
http://www.eisboch.com/slipneighbor.jpg
"Website closed by owner?

Oops, did the wife catch a peek ?

Yup. *She lurks now and then. *I am on the boat, got a call on the cell
phone, and decided it was probably in my best health interest to remove
subject picture.

~~ snerk ~~

I mean - gee whiz - you were only providing a service for the rest of
us - I mean - really.

Yeah - that's it - you were only providing entertainment for the rest
of us.

Hmmm - probably woulnd't work would it?

Oh well... * :)

Would it help if I reposted my screed about horses being an
evolutionary dead end?

That way she'd be mad at me and not you. *:)

Won't work. *She's very capable of hanging both of us out to dry.
Wanna help me muck horse stalls for a month?

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

If you were closer, I would.. I am pretty frekin' good at it That's
one reason I think I would make a good moderator

wrote in message
On Jul 3, 9:02 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Rudy" wrote in message

http://www.eisboch.com/slipneighbor.jpg

"Website closed by owner?

Oops, did the wife catch a peek ?

Yup. She lurks now and then. I am on the boat, got a call on the cell
phone, and decided it was probably in my best health interest to remove
subject picture.

Eisboch

I trust it was in all good clean fun.. but if I were that girl hubby,
we might have a chat. Hey, everyone makes mistakes, hopefully this one
can blow over without any surprises from any unwitting, Mrs. E should
know that the impression you always give us here is respect for your
wife, even if you tease her a little... At least that is how I see
it..

Scotty

------------------------

It was a mistake to post it. I acted instinctively rather than
thoughtfully.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Jul 3, 9:29*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 3, 9:02 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Rudy" wrote in message

[...]

Don't beat yourself up. Your history has you covered with me, and I
suppose the rest.
But you might try 1-800-SUPEREXPENSIVETACKANDGIFT...