Senior Member

Default Another reason to Boycott China, 08

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26714&src=news

The place is sewer pit. I can't see why any athelete would want to
compete in that environmental septic tank anyway...

On Jul 3, 9:35*am, wrote:
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...1&cl=8593873&c....

The place is sewer pit. I can't see why any athelete would want to
compete in that environmental septic tank anyway...

There a lot of people right here in the U.S. that think there
shouldn't be any environmental protection laws. Just think, if they
had their way, we could have as bad of pollution problems as China.