Senior Member

Default Back out again...

On Jun 30, 2:18*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 30, 9:50 am, "Don White" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

.. . On Sun, 29 Jun 2008
20:03:02 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Apologies to the folks here who know I usually don't let these trolls
get to me.. Just ****es me off that these few come here only to hurt
and destroy.

Back to boats and other signs of life for me..

Scotty

We'll live!

Nice way to treat a loyal soldier. Surprised you did't tell him to not let
the door hit him in the ass..........................

Yup, I am loyal, that's why I am still here fighting for the group. I
have been a member for a long time, and have learned a lot from the
interaction here. You obviously don't have a sense of loyalty or any
appreciation for that which is given you for free. People have been
decent to you over the years here, but you are only interested in self
indulgence... Fine Don, thought you were a man, hoped you had some
sense of honor and decency but apparently I was wrong...

Huh? *I was sticking up for you....I didn't think you were treated fairly by
a senior officer..- Hide quoted text -

There are a bunch of folks who have enjoyed the benefits of this group
for nearly a decade who have turned their backs on us. Several of them
even trash us constantly in other forums.. I consider loyalty a good
character trait, and lack of it, says a lot of bad about a person in
general. Although I have been somewhat shocked by the list, such is
life, it's all noted. I will probably converse with some of them when
they come back, but I won't really trust them in many cases... But
that's just me.