Default We Reap What We Sow...

"Mike" wrote in message
ROFLOL! Even the newcomer to the group sees what's going on. Of course you
don't have to be a rocket scientist to see who the idiots are. No offense
sail. g

--Mike

"sailirc" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
DK wrote:
John H. wrote:
....and today there were probably about 50-60 posts by JimH and HK.
They all
had one purpose, to make this place as absolutely miserable as
possible.
And they succeeded.

Why?

Because most of their posts were responses to folks who just can't
seem to
ignore them.

What the hell is to be accomplished by telling JimH or HK what
everyone
here has known for years? Nothing. All it does is give them more
opportunity to 'wallow in the muck' which they are creating -- with a
lot
of help!

Jeeez. Grow the **** up!

Good point. They will be left to their little circle jerk when they
have lost their audience.

Does that mean that at long last you are going to flush yourself down
the toilet?

One can always block their posts but unfortunaly the public will see it.
portrays a bad influence on the news group. I am all for a little fun
now and then
but not to this extent. I have to agree with John this is out of
control.

If they could learn to keep it in their own threads and not others.
it would not be so bad. and the ones that wanted to troll with them
still can but at the same time leaving the other peoples threads to a
normal environment.

none taken ;-)

"John H." wrote in message
snip...
Because most of their posts were responses to folks who just can't seem to
ignore them.

snip..
they are creating -- with a lot
of help!

Jeeez. Grow the **** up!

Good for you John...that's a motley crew you're trying to bring up to some
semblence of control & dicipline.
If you succeed in making them straighten up & fly right, I guarantee this
place will be much better.
As a leader, I'm sure that you realize that a couple are lost causes. I'd
drum the likes of Dingy Dan and a couple more of the worse examples out of
your formation...he only brings discredit to the service.

"Don White" wrote in message

"John H." wrote in message
snip...
Because most of their posts were responses to folks who just can't seem
ignore them.

snip..
they are creating -- with a lot
of help!

Jeeez. Grow the **** up!

Good for you John...that's a motley crew you're trying to bring up to some
semblence of control & dicipline.
If you succeed in making them straighten up & fly right, I guarantee this
place will be much better.
As a leader, I'm sure that you realize that a couple are lost causes. I'd
drum the likes of Dingy Dan and a couple more of the worse examples out of
your formation...he only brings discredit to the service.

That coming from HK's shadow.

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"John H." wrote in message
snip...
Because most of their posts were responses to folks who just can't seem
ignore them.

snip..
they are creating -- with a lot
of help!

Jeeez. Grow the **** up!

Good for you John...that's a motley crew you're trying to bring up to
some semblence of control & dicipline.
If you succeed in making them straighten up & fly right, I guarantee this
place will be much better.
As a leader, I'm sure that you realize that a couple are lost causes. I'd
drum the likes of Dingy Dan and a couple more of the worse examples out
of your formation...he only brings discredit to the service.

That coming from HK's shadow.

On our IRC Chat server we just put them in the brig.
I programmed a special irc script that makes them
join the brig and it works on a timer so they cannot
get out or go into the other channels until the timer is up.

HK HK is offline

sailirc wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
snip...
[...]

Good grief...is IRC still alive?

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
sailirc wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
snip...
[...]

Yes its still going, although its not as popular as it was.
But yes there has been a downtrend with irc.
Ours is 4 years old and still going.

Senior Member

On Jun 29, 9:38*pm, "sailirc" wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
snip...
Because most of their posts were responses to folks who just can't seem
ignore them.

snip..
they are creating -- with a lot
of help!

Jeeez. Grow the **** up!

Good for you John...that's a motley crew you're trying to bring up to
some semblence of control & dicipline.
If you succeed in making them straighten up & fly right, I guarantee this
place will be much better.
As a leader, I'm sure that you realize that a couple are lost causes. I'd
drum the likes of Dingy Dan and a couple more of the worse examples out
of your formation...he only brings discredit to the service.

That coming from HK's shadow.

On our IRC Chat server we just put them in the brig.
*I programmed a special irc script that makes them
join the brig and it works on a timer so they cannot
get out or go into the other channels until the timer is up.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, but you just plonk those who try to hold you accountabe for what
you have said. Just what we need, another "clever" troll...
DK DK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
snip...
Because most of their posts were responses to folks who just can't seem
ignore them.

snip..
they are creating -- with a lot
of help!

Jeeez. Grow the **** up!

Good for you John...that's a motley crew you're trying to bring up to some
semblence of control & dicipline.
If you succeed in making them straighten up & fly right, I guarantee this
place will be much better.
As a leader, I'm sure that you realize that a couple are lost causes. I'd
drum the likes of Dingy Dan and a couple more of the worse examples out of
your formation...he only brings discredit to the service.

That coming from HK's shadow.

He's a puppy. Dumb as hell but faithful to his master. He also
killfiled me six months ago. Go figure...

On Jun 30, 8:58*pm, DK wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
.. .
"John H." wrote in message
. ..
snip...
Because most of their posts were responses to folks who just can't seem
ignore them.

snip..
they are creating -- with a lot
of help!

Jeeez. Grow the **** up!

Good for you John...that's a motley crew you're trying to bring up to some
semblence of control & dicipline.
If you succeed in making them straighten up & fly right, I guarantee this
place will be much better.
As a leader, I'm sure that you realize that a couple are lost causes. I'd
drum the likes of Dingy Dan and a couple more of the worse examples out of
your formation...he only brings discredit to the service.

That coming from HK's shadow.

He's a puppy. *Dumb as hell but faithful to his master. *He also
killfiled me six months ago. *Go figure...

Another great contribution to rec.boats.