Default I can't believe it

On Jun 27, 11:35*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 27, 10:31 am, HK wrote:
Eat Me, Trolls wrote:

He is a snot. Has he sent you e-mails on Loogys behalf?
You, too? There must be at least five of us now who have gotten emails
from Herring asking us to be nice to his handicapped son, Loogy.

Eat Me and Harry, a match made in heaven, both of the the rudest, most
crass, obnoxious low life trailer park talking people on earth.

Why are you attacking people who live in mobile home communities?

True, I apologize to all of those who live in trailer parks. I
shouldn't have ever assumed you all were as low life as Harry.

Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the show...
not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get up
on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know he's
excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's actually our
first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

wrote in message
On Jun 27, 12:08 pm, wrote:
On Jun 27, 11:31 am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Jun 27, 10:31 am, HK wrote:
Eat Me, Trolls wrote:

He is a snot. Has he sent you e-mails on Loogys behalf?
You, too? There must be at least five of us now who have gotten
emails
from Herring asking us to be nice to his handicapped son, Loogy.

Liar, as usual. Have you EVER told the truth about ANYTHING?

Poor dumb boy. How would you know? Did your daddy, Herring, send you
emails asking you to be nice to you?

As suspected, you lied.....again.....like always.....

Crap, I thought the group was going to improve, but insist on playing
with the trolls. Looks like Harry is going for a new twenty four hour
troll record, with your help...... oh well.. time to paint a
house...

HK HK is offline

Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the show...
not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get up
on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know he's
excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's actually our
first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Liar, as usual. Have you EVER told the truth about ANYTHING?

He DID send me e-mails...or are you too much of a coward to admit it?

Harry is right...you ARE an idiot.

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:02:10 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the show...
not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get up
on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know he's
excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's actually our
first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How can he fail? Unless he breaks something or you run out of gas, he just
keeps on trying 'til he gets it!

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:02:10 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the show...
not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get up
on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know he's
excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's actually our
first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How can he fail? Unless he breaks something or you run out of gas, he just
keeps on trying 'til he gets it!

The secret to getting up on the wakeboard, is different than with ski's.
You don't point the tip of the board towards the boat, you have the
board parallel to the transom , keep your knees bent, and 1 sec after
the motor is gunned, you pull yourself up, in a quick motion.

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Is that why your kid's season's ended.

On Jun 28, 1:50*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over..

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Is that why your kid's season's ended.

Better watch yourself or Sheriff John will be after you.