Senior Member

Default Hi I am new

On Jun 25, 9:12*pm, "sailirc" wrote:
*So who
ever you are

Scotty from SmallBoats.com, thank you very much...

you took a joke and took it serious.

Wow, some joke.

*I would suggest drop it and get on
with it.

Pffffftttt.......

I suggest you cool your jets and play your cards. We are a tight group
of idiots here, you could find yourself talking to yourself a lot.

As to your question Don.. I actually like the company here better than
some other places I have been, the atmosphere too

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:12:05 GMT, "sailirc" wrote:

The Group ASA was rough and tough that way, if you did not get tough you
got ate up and spat out. I was hoping to get away from all that foolishness
here.

I have learned from the best, but do not want to take that path. So who
ever you are
you took a joke and took it serious. I would suggest drop it and get on
with it.

I come here to make friends not get involved in political BS or anything
else.
And as you can see I have removed my signature tag, since one of you call it
Spam.
I thought I was being nice offering it in here.

Getting rid of the spam was a good idea. Don't worry about the rest of it.

If you want to comment or ask a question, do so. Try not to call names
though. There are a few folks here who would really like to see the demise
of this group, but hopefully they'll lose their little battle.

Senior Member

On Jun 25, 9:33*pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

of this group, but hopefully they'll lose their little battle.- Hide quoted text -

****, I didn't mind the sig file at all... Unless it's the only reason
someone posts Sigfiles are standard on groups afaik.

SmallBoats.com
RowdyMouseRacing.com
Trip-Reports.com

))))

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Ok thank you

Sorry I just have to comment--- you have the same name as my husband
his name is John H with the H being the beginning of his middle name and his
last.
:-)

"sailirc" wrote in message

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

I just blocked that other person who kept complaining and crying about
stuff.

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:48:01 GMT, "sailirc" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Your husband is a great man. He'd be even greater if he changed his middle
name to Leo!
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:

I hope Obama loses his shorts in the election, but racial slurs won't help
him do so. His total lack of merit may!

And so, Herring begins it...again.

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:48:01 GMT, "sailirc" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Hi John
Whats Up? as a comment on the joke, I have been reading in here and I do
not see anyone
wearing white lol. they will live. I will leave asa at asa grins

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:48:01 GMT, "sailirc" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I take it asking for a boat ride is out of the question LOL

I'm down here in the Clearwater Cause Way. I have only seen one
boat sink since I have been here. The reason I bring it up I was
reading up and someone said something about a wooden filled hull.
The boat that sank was a nice size cuddy to. Shame it was old but they
just let it sink. I bet they had to pay a big fine on that one and the cost
alone
to get it taken out wow.

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:57:21 GMT, "sailirc" wrote:

.. .

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

My one and only memory of the Clearwater Causeway was a Volkswagon beetle
blowing up and engine when I, my wife, and two friends were about half way
across headed to a restaurant on the Clearwater side. I can't remember the
name of the restaurant, Peter Pan?. Hell, that was over 30 years ago.

Anyway, we called a wrecker, who picked us up and gave us a ride to the
restaurant with the VW on the back. He was able to squeeze us all in the
cab of his truck. We had little money at the time, and he wanted a bunch of
it. So, we traded him the VW for the wrecker service. Worked pretty well,
as the VW cost me only $50.