Default Costa Rica Sportfishing

Hi, My name is Silvanna... It is nice to join this group!

I work for www.CostaRica4me.com and, as the name suggests, we
specialize in custom dream travel packages to one of the world's most
beautiful eco-tourism locations: Costa Rica.

We would be delighted to create the vacation of a lifetime for you,
your family and friends.

Costa Rica's Pacific and Caribbean coasts offer the world's best deep
sea sportfishing. Marlin, dorado, wahoo, tuna, tarpon and snook can be
taken all year round. Check out the hottest areas for fishing in Costa
Rica and the country's top fishing charter captains. We can offer
offshore and inshore catches as well as complete packages with hotel
accommodations and transportation.

We also offer scuba diving, surfing, rafting,canopy tours and more!
Whatever you love to do, you can find it in Costa Rica!

We are accredited by CANATUR (www.canatur.org) and have over 10 years
of experience in the travel industry.
If you are looking for memories that last a lifetime, call us at
#786-664-4151 or write to

Kind regards,
Silvanna Pacheco - General Manager