Default PETITION TO STOP AL GORE AND LEFT-WING ENVIRONMENTAL WACKOS !

http://www.grassfire.org/106/petitio...16641789&NID=1

SIGN THE PETITION GUYS- if you want to fight the CARBON TAX that Al
Gore wants to put on GASOLINE- if he gets what he wants, gas will be
$10/gallon and we can kiss hot rodding goodbye

he wants to purposely add taxes to gasoline to make his own greedy
'GREEN INVESTMENTS' more attractive to investors and consumers

SIGN UP NOW

On May 27, 11:31*am, wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 07:27:08 -0400, "jamesgangnc"
wrote:

Right wing spamming nutjob.

"Dwight D. Eisenhower" wrote in message
http://www.grassfire.org/106/petitio...16641789&NID=1

SIGN THE PETITION GUYS- if you want to fight the CARBON TAX that Al
Gore wants to put on GASOLINE- if he gets what he wants, gas will be
$10/gallon and we can kiss hot rodding goodbye

he wants to purposely add taxes to gasoline to make his own greedy
'GREEN INVESTMENTS' more attractive to investors and consumers

SIGN UP NOW

You don't have to be a right wing nut job to understand carbon credits
are just a way to make a lot of money without actually producing
anything of value. This is the 21st century equivilent of the pet
rock.- Hide quoted text -

Most ofthe right wing nut jobs got rich making a lot of money without

wrote:

Right wing spamming nutjob.

"Dwight D. Eisenhower" wrote in message
http://www.grassfire.org/106/petitio...16641789&NID=1

SIGN THE PETITION GUYS- if you want to fight the CARBON TAX that Al
Gore wants to put on GASOLINE- if he gets what he wants, gas will be
$10/gallon and we can kiss hot rodding goodbye

he wants to purposely add taxes to gasoline to make his own greedy
'GREEN INVESTMENTS' more attractive to investors and consumers

SIGN UP NOW

You don't have to be a right wing nut job to understand carbon credits
are just a way to make a lot of money without actually producing
anything of value. This is the 21st century equivilent of the pet
rock.- Hide quoted text -

Most ofthe right wing nut jobs got rich making a lot of money without
producing anything of value.

What about the left wing nutjobs? They only produced items of value?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

wrote in message

Most ofthe right wing nut jobs got rich making a lot of money without
producing anything of value.

What about the left wing nutjobs? They only produced items of value?

Very few items of value get produced by anyone as far as I can tell. But it
is not product that drives the economy, it is the exchange of money.

I find the leftest crowd to be more willing to agree that most issues do not
have black and white answers. Social problems have many complex factors in
them and there is seldom a simple answer or even a correct answer. Too many
of the nutjobs on the right think if we just do "Y" then everything is
fine. Those are the sort of people that thought if we just get rid of
Saddam Hussein then all would be well in Iraq and peace would reign through
the middle east. Mission accomplished. Ooops.

Senior Member

wrote:

Right wing spamming nutjob.

"Dwight D. Eisenhower" wrote in message
http://www.grassfire.org/106/petitio...16641789&NID=1

SIGN THE PETITION GUYS- if you want to fight the CARBON TAX that Al
Gore wants to put on GASOLINE- if he gets what he wants, gas will be
$10/gallon and we can kiss hot rodding goodbye

he wants to purposely add taxes to gasoline to make his own greedy
'GREEN INVESTMENTS' more attractive to investors and consumers

SIGN UP NOW

You don't have to be a right wing nut job to understand carbon credits
are just a way to make a lot of money without actually producing
anything of value. This is the 21st century equivilent of the pet
rock.- Hide quoted text -

Most ofthe right wing nut jobs got rich making a lot of money without
producing anything of value.

What about the left wing nutjobs? *They only produced items of value?- Hide quoted text -

Please let the morons rant. We don't need to encourage any more lefty
haters here, took almost 10 years to get rid of the last one...

wrote:

[...]

When we limit the political crap, almost *all* the hate goes away!
--
John *H*
HK HK is offline

wrote:
[...]

Worry not, Herring. There's plenty of bandwidth here for the pablum you
and your buds post.

wrote:

Right wing spamming nutjob.

"Dwight D. Eisenhower" wrote in message
http://www.grassfire.org/106/petitio...16641789&NID=1

SIGN THE PETITION GUYS- if you want to fight the CARBON TAX that Al
Gore wants to put on GASOLINE- if he gets what he wants, gas will be
$10/gallon and we can kiss hot rodding goodbye

he wants to purposely add taxes to gasoline to make his own greedy
'GREEN INVESTMENTS' more attractive to investors and consumers

SIGN UP NOW

You don't have to be a right wing nut job to understand carbon credits
are just a way to make a lot of money without actually producing
anything of value. This is the 21st century equivilent of the pet
rock.- Hide quoted text -

Most ofthe right wing nut jobs got rich making a lot of money without
producing anything of value.- Hide quoted text -

yeh, like oil, natural gas, coal, steel, cast iron, aluminum, gold,
silver, copper, automobiles, jet airliners, aircraft carriers,
national defense, cities, ports, the space program....

those things are not worth anything....(sic)

you ****ing DUMB ASS, what's your IQ, around 10 and falling ?

wrote:

[...]

John *H*- Hide quoted text -

the $5/gallon gas will seem cheap in years to come, once Gore puts his
"carbon tax" on us

get a reality check- Gore is gonna gouge you worse than any oil
company, so his greeny investments go into the black