Default Windy day on Chesapeake Bay,

so I played golf with Bert at Quantico's Medal of Honor course. What a nice
guy! Be glad to spend a day on the boat with him anytime!

--
John *H*
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
so I played golf with Bert at Quantico's Medal of Honor course. What a nice
guy! Be glad to spend a day on the boat with him anytime!

Welcome to rec.boats instant messaging service and the successor to AOL.

"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
so I played golf with Bert at Quantico's Medal of Honor course. What a
nice
guy! Be glad to spend a day on the boat with him anytime!

Welcome to rec.boats instant messaging service and the successor to AOL.

And your reason to post?

On Thu, 22 May 2008 22:18:40 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
so I played golf with Bert at Quantico's Medal of Honor course. What a
nice
guy! Be glad to spend a day on the boat with him anytime!

Welcome to rec.boats instant messaging service and the successor to AOL.

And your reason to post?

Please don't.
--
John *H*
HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
so I played golf with Bert at Quantico's Medal of Honor course. What a
nice
guy! Be glad to spend a day on the boat with him anytime!

Welcome to rec.boats instant messaging service and the successor to AOL.

And your reason to post?

Doesn't everyone come to rec.boats to read and post about golf,
grandchildren, bicycle accidents, guitars, homebrew beer, and just about
everything except boats?

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
so I played golf with Bert at Quantico's Medal of Honor course. What a
nice
guy! Be glad to spend a day on the boat with him anytime!

Welcome to rec.boats instant messaging service and the successor to AOL.

And your reason to post?

Doesn't everyone come to rec.boats to read and post about golf,
grandchildren, bicycle accidents, guitars, homebrew beer, and just about
everything except boats?

Boats would be good. Tell us how your Zimmerman clone is looking and
working these days.

On May 24, 1:51*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
so I played golf with Bert at Quantico's Medal of Honor course. What a
nice
guy! Be glad to spend a day on the boat with him anytime!

Welcome to rec.boats instant messaging service and the successor to AOL.

And your reason to post?

Doesn't everyone come to rec.boats to read and post about golf,
grandchildren, bicycle accidents, guitars, homebrew beer, and just about
everything except boats?

Boats would be good. *Tell us how your Zimmerman clone is looking and
working these days.- Hide quoted text -

Bill, as you know, Harry has this need to be noticed. He claims to not
want anything to do with rec.boats, but seems to be here constantly.
When he was here and people would pay attention to him, he was one of
the most prolific non-boating posters here, and now he's whining about
people here that dare talk about anything other than boats!

"HK" wrote in message

Doesn't everyone come to rec.boats to read and post about golf,
grandchildren, bicycle accidents, guitars, homebrew beer, and just about
everything except boats?

I'd rather read 100 pleasant off topic posts than a single bitching one.

Jim Jim is offline

"Phil" wrote in message
..

I'd rather read 100 pleasant off topic posts than a single bitching one.

Well then. You need to filter HK, JimH, and Don White and help eliminate
references to and quotes of those folks. Our biggest problem here nowadays
is people quoteing them. It doesn't do much good filtering them if
inconsiderate people insist on replaying those folks nonsense over and over
and over again.

It was soooo windy....HOW windy was it? Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 26th 06 02:59 AM
Windy Roger Long Cruising 28 January 3rd 05 03:09 PM
WINDY ~~~~~~~~~~ Scott Vernon ASA 41 November 20th 03 03:22 AM
It's going to be wet and windy... The_navigator© ASA 13 October 13th 03 01:38 AM
Man, it's getting Windy!!!! Bobsprit ASA 13 September 19th 03 12:21 AM