Default Banned?

The 'Banned' thread now has over eighty posts. The guy was not even
worth the second one.

Casady

On May 19, 10:30*am, (Richard Casady)
wrote:
The 'Banned' thread now has over eighty posts. The guy was not even
worth the second one.

Casady

Then why start yet another thread about it?
Senior Member

wrote:

The 'Banned' thread now has over eighty posts. The guy was not even
worth the second one.

Casady

Then why start yet another thread about it?

It is obvously interesting to some of us I must have poked Casady
in the eye once but I don't remember.. Anyway, we know his type, we
lost a lot of them over the last month, you know, the ones who want to
come here and dictate our folly.
Senior Member

wrote:
The 'Banned' thread now has over eighty posts. The guy was not even
worth the second one.

Casady

Then why start yet another thread about it?

There was no thread until you replied to it. I thought my post need no
reply. I can see why that thread is more than eighty posts big.

Casady

get over yourself.. you are obviously look for a fight, and when you
make comments like the one you started here, you are going to get
one. .As far as what you think I am worth, shove it up your ass....
It's not easy being one of the only ones here that actually is
attached to a real person. I have to deal with little cowards like you
poking from the sidelines.. but I am uses to it, go clean your Tiva's
and black socks...

wrote:
The 'Banned' thread now has over eighty posts. The guy was not even
worth the second one.

Casady

Then why start yet another thread about it?

There was no thread until you replied to it. I thought my post need no
reply. I can see why that thread is more than eighty posts big.

Casady

There was no thread????? you MADE this one!!!!!
Senior Member

wrote:
The 'Banned' thread now has over eighty posts. The guy was not even
worth the second one.

Casady

Then why start yet another thread about it?

There was no thread until you replied to it. I thought my post need no
reply. I can see why that thread is more than eighty posts big.

Casady

There was no thread????? you MADE this one!!!!!

Casady thinks "my" thread and obvously me, are not worth it.. To me,
the whole Harry, JimH, etc problem is our problem, it has been for a
long time..

wrote:
The 'Banned' thread now has over eighty posts. The guy was not even
worth the second one.

Casady

Then why start yet another thread about it?

There was no thread until you replied to it. I thought my post need no
reply. I can see why that thread is more than eighty posts big.

Casady

There was no thread????? you MADE this one!!!!!

Casady thinks "my" thread and obvously me, are not worth it.. To me,
the whole Harry, JimH, etc problem is our problem, it has been for a
long time..- Hide quoted text -

I agree. Notice if you will, how nice and serene it is around here
without those two. I see that they both, after burning the bridges,
trying slowly reinfiltrate here. I hope for the sake of the group as a
whole that that doesn't happen. This weekend they both dropped in to
do nothing but spread there hate, name calling and third grade
insults.

..

It's not easy being one of the only ones here that actually is
attached to a real person

What a joke. Go practice your Guitar...White-Collar-Wannabe-Rockstar.

now banned.. [email protected] General 153 May 21st 08 07:02 PM
now banned.. Chuck Gould General 3 May 20th 08 01:09 AM
now banned.. [email protected] General 2 May 17th 08 09:27 PM
BANNED FROM VIRGIN ! Steve Leyland ASA 1 June 17th 07 08:52 PM