Senior Member

Default other forums...

I just got an email from the moderator of another forum, asking to
moderate me here... pfffffttt... Although I have not noted any names
or particular forums, someone has again taken offence to my opinions
and fun here. Seems he took offence to my reference to a "happy bunny"
quote I made to Harry about yucky people.. as if...

On May 4, 9:17*pm, "Mike" wrote:
LOL!

--Mike

wrote in message

I just got an email from the moderator of another forum, asking to
moderate me here... pfffffttt... *Although I have not noted any names
or particular forums, someone has again taken offence to my opinions
and fun here. Seems he took offence to my reference to a "happy bunny"
quote I made to Harry about yucky people.. as if... - Hide quoted text -

I see that JimH is starting to show his true colors over at Chuck's
site. Seems he wants other people's off topic stuff to stop, including
recipes, etc. but when he posts about his son or daughter, it's okay.

On May 5, 9:29*am, wrote:
On May 4, 9:17*pm, "Mike" wrote:

LOL!

--Mike

wrote in message

I just got an email from the moderator of another forum, asking to
moderate me here... pfffffttt... *Although I have not noted any names
or particular forums, someone has again taken offence to my opinions
and fun here. Seems he took offence to my reference to a "happy bunny"
quote I made to Harry about yucky people.. as if... - Hide quoted text -

I see that JimH is starting to show his true colors over at Chuck's
site. Seems he wants other people's off topic stuff to stop, including
recipes, etc. but when he posts about his son or daughter, it's okay.- Hide quoted text -

I do not wish to point fingers in any particular direction. I just
said another group...