Default Test: censor test warning some strong language

On Apr 27, 8:10*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:19:45 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Well, I was really frustrated with google for a while today and
yesterday. I had written a small trip report for another group and it
kept getting kicked back unposted. Google does not tell you why a
message gets kicked, it just does. Seems I had the words crap and
bull**** in the post and when I fixed that, all was well. Now I wonder
if it was all google groups or just that one so I am testing here, it
this posts, it's obvously just the group, but it's not moderated so I
don't know why, oh well, no one left here to offend anyway, so here is
my test post..

Scotty

If you have a real news server you can say any ****ing thing you want.
Google is the AntiChrist

I read his explanation of why he didn't use a news server instead of
google groups and it made no sense to me.- Hide quoted text -

Most things don't make sense to you......
For instance, have you ever wondered why your 36' Zimmerman like
lobster boat is invisible?

On Apr 27, 5:39*pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 3:46*pm, wrote:

On Apr 27, 2:40*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
Well, I was really frustrated with google for a while today and
yesterday. I had written a small trip report for another group and it
kept getting kicked back unposted. Google does not tell you why a
message gets kicked, it just does. Seems I had the words crap and
bull**** in the post and when I fixed that, all was well. Now I wonder
if it was all google groups or just that one so I am testing here, it
this posts, it's obvously just the group, but it's not moderated so I
don't know why, oh well, no one left here to offend anyway, so here is
my test post..

Scotty

rec.boats is the official repository for right-wing crap and
bull****...post away. *:}

If you don't like it, why are you hear?

Oh, oh... spelling error.. you will be terrorized for months... As
to the post in the other group, mine would not post till I censored it
then a few others redirtied it and posted it again, must have just
been a weird glitch...- Hide quoted text -

Hmm, that is kind of strange.

How to Test a Warning Horn Unit? [email protected] General 4 November 7th 06 02:42 AM
Test Your Driving Knowledge at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net/ [email protected] General 0 December 26th 05 08:40 PM
Test Peter Wallace Cruising 0 December 11th 04 01:10 PM
test me Boat Building 0 September 18th 04 05:55 PM
test marklan General 0 September 16th 04 02:39 AM