Default GO RENE

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/42b5vr

A message from Renee Winckler .

Hi, there! Several of you have been getting my e-mails already, but
there are many of you who have not. I wanted to contact all of you who
have supported my team in the "Race for the Cure" in years past. We are
building our team again, and raising funds once more, for the Susan G.
Komen Foundation. Several of you have joined the team or donated
already, and I am most appreciative of your support! If you have not yet
joined, Wednesday, April 23rd, is the last day to register....Come
on...join us! There are 100 of us so far!!! If you have not donated, but
would like to do so, it's not too late. Your donations are, of course,
tax deductable, and are used for continued research in the area of
breast cancer, and for programs in support of those living with breast
cancer. I thank you, once again, for considering such a worthy cause,
and I look forward to seeing you at the race!

With sincere gratitude--

Renee Winckler

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the
web address:
http://www.komenrichmond.org/site/TR....&s_tafId=2751

Click here to view the team page for Racing WITH Renee
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the
web address:
http://www.komenrichmond.org/site/TR....&s_tafId=2751

web address:http://www.komenrichmond.org/site/TR...15621&pg=perso...

Click here to view the team page for Racing WITH Renee
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the
web address:http://www.komenrichmond.org/site/TR...id=3660&pg=tea...

How nice to see a rightous and brave woman like Renee.

wrote:
[...]

I completely agree. The whole concept of these charities who get the
people with an illness in a fund raising function is a win - win. It
allows the person with the illness to focus on something they can
control, which improves their attitude and outlook, which has a positive
impact on their ability to fight the illness. Then the charity wins
because they are able to raise money for research and patient care.

Rene is a fighter, and my bet is she will win this fight.

Before I contribute to any charity, I always check out the charity, and
this one has low admin/fund raising expenses with a large share going to
breast cancer research and patient support.

After all, considering how much enjoyment they have given us since
birth, we need to do everything we can for breasts and the woman that
carry them around for us.

On Apr 24, 3:10*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
[...]

carry them around for us.- Hide quoted text -

Amen, brother, testify!