Default Sometimes the wrong decision hurts

wrote in message
On Apr 24, 4:12 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 24, 10:30 am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 23, 10:31 pm, Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:24 -0400, "Jim" wrote:
There's quite a bit of boating discussion going on except for harry
and
his
two apprentices

I prefer to think of them as acolytes.

I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind *there* precious
*Bozo's* bins while calling everyone names.

Looks like you've been hiding behind your dictionary.

You don't think Harry is a pussy who hides behind his Bozo's bin while
insulting and calling names like a little third grader? Just look at
his reply!

Sounded like you were referring to JimH and me. That's who the other two
antagonists were talking about.- Hide quoted text -

Apparently you didn't see the sentence "There's quite a bit of boating
discussion going on except for harry and his two apprentices".........

I surly did!
My questions to you..... what "two apprentices" do you think Flautence Jim
was referring to?
who was Wayne.B referring to when he
answered with... "I prefer to think of them as acolytes"
who were you referring to when you
jumped in with "I prefer to think of them as pussies hiding behind there
precious

Bozo's bins while calling
everyone names."

hint: all references were to the plural... not a single individual

wrote in message

[...]

hint: *all references were to the plural... not a single individual- Hide quoted text -

Yep, exactly. You can put JimH and you right in there! While you at
least try to refrain from insults and name calling while hiding behind
the Bozo's bin you still do it. As for JimH and Harry, it's a way of
life, they are such low life cowards it's the only way for them.
HK HK is offline

wrote in message
[...]

Flatulence Jim! What a great new "nick" for Florida Jim! I love it and
I am going to use it...and I will NOT be paying you royalties.

Flatulence Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

You kiddin'? I should be payin' you to use it. Be my guest.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

Damn sorry I never thought of it. He is now FlatulentJim, the Florida
stench.

On Apr 25, 1:28*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

wrote in message
[...]

You kiddin'? * I should be payin' you to use it. Be my guest.- Hide quoted text -

Harry's name calling is SO refined and cultured!

A wise decision... Chuck Gould General 0 June 13th 07 04:16 PM
Give till it hurts Jonathan Ganz ASA 2 January 12th 05 07:37 PM
Judge's Decision MafiaMuthaFoker Power Boat Racing 3 July 22nd 03 04:48 AM