HK HK is offline

Default Yo!! Jaffa Kearns!!

BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:42:55 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Apr 21, 10:52 am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
The TWIC submission was a piece of cake. Nothing to it. Took five
minutes and was slicker than pig snot in a hurricane.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Pardon my stupidity, but what is a TWIC?
Small stick, used for whipping kids as necessary.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Better watch it... or we may see you on Dr. Phil someday.

I don't think so, John's kids are productive members of society.

Well, we certainly won't miss you when rec.boats is finally buried.

"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:

wrote:
The TWIC submission was a piece of cake. Nothing to it. Took five
minutes and was slicker than pig snot in a hurricane.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Pardon my stupidity, but what is a TWIC?
Small stick, used for whipping kids as necessary.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Better watch it... or we may see you on Dr. Phil someday.

I don't think so, John's kids are productive members of society.

Well, we certainly won't miss you when rec.boats is finally buried.

Blurt?? Blurt who? Only shows up in an ill mood when he's released on
weekend passes (for good behaviour??)

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:

wrote:
The TWIC submission was a piece of cake. Nothing to it. Took five
minutes and was slicker than pig snot in a hurricane.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Pardon my stupidity, but what is a TWIC?
Small stick, used for whipping kids as necessary.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
Better watch it... or we may see you on Dr. Phil someday.

I don't think so, John's kids are productive members of society.

Well, we certainly won't miss you when rec.boats is finally buried.

Blurt?? Blurt who? Only shows up in an ill mood when he's released on
weekend passes (for good behaviour??)

I thought he spent his weekends dressing up in his old uniform and
guarding construction site porta-jons, as he did during his salad days.

On Apr 26, 9:56*am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
. ..

wrote:
The TWIC submission was a piece of cake. Nothing to it. Took five
minutes and was slicker than pig snot in a hurricane.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Pardon my stupidity, but what is a TWIC?
Small stick, used for whipping kids as necessary.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Better watch it... or we may see you on Dr. Phil someday.

I don't think so, John's kids are productive members of society.

Well, we certainly won't miss you when rec.boats is finally buried.- Hide quoted text -

Who is we?

Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
On Apr 26, 9:56 am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
. ..

wrote:
The TWIC submission was a piece of cake. Nothing to it. Took five
minutes and was slicker than pig snot in a hurricane.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Pardon my stupidity, but what is a TWIC?
Small stick, used for whipping kids as necessary.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Better watch it... or we may see you on Dr. Phil someday.

I don't think so, John's kids are productive members of society.

Well, we certainly won't miss you when rec.boats is finally buried.- Hide
quoted text -

Who is we?

That would be the wee three. James, Donald, and Harold who form a tight
little circle. AHTBB

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 26, 9:56 am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
. ..

wrote:
The TWIC submission was a piece of cake. Nothing to it. Took five
minutes and was slicker than pig snot in a hurricane.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Pardon my stupidity, but what is a TWIC?
Small stick, used for whipping kids as necessary.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Better watch it... or we may see you on Dr. Phil someday.

I don't think so, John's kids are productive members of society.

Well, we certainly won't miss you when rec.boats is finally buried.-

Who is we?

That would be the wee three. James, Donald, and Harold who form a tight
little circle. AHTBB

"We" are just watching you and the rest of the crap (you know, Loogy,
Herring, the Krueger twins, BAR, Reggie - the club of non-boating,
always insulting little ****) kill this newsgroup with some finality.
The only thing remaining is to see which of you is the last turd flushed.

The beauty of it all, of course, is that none of you would "make it" in
a real boating-fishing newsgroup.

cha-cha-cha.

Oh...were you *dumb* enough to get drafted and get sent to Vietnam?

DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:

Better watch it... or we may see you on Dr. Phil someday.

Moronic drivel..
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:

Blurt?? Blurt who? Only shows up in an ill mood when he's released on
weekend passes (for good behaviour??)

Stupidity defined.
DK DK is offline

HK wrote:

I thought he spent his weekends dressing up in his old uniform and
guarding construction site porta-jons, as he did during his salad days.

You really have such a pathetic life that you really "thought" that?