Default Ultimate boat

Given Mrs.E's preoccupation with horses, dogs, grandkids, house, grounds,
etc., there is little time left to also share in
my interest in boating.

Therefore, I've come up with the Ultimate Boat to solve the problem:

http://www.eisboch.com/ulitimateboat.jpg

Eisboch

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 08:17:56 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Given Mrs.E's preoccupation with horses, dogs, grandkids, house, grounds,
etc., there is little time left to also share in
my interest in boating.

Therefore, I've come up with the Ultimate Boat to solve the problem:

http://www.eisboch.com/ulitimateboat.jpg

See? I told you it would be a perfect boat for you.

However, as you pointed out, what happens when the horses get sea
sick?
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 08:17:56 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Given Mrs.E's preoccupation with horses, dogs, grandkids, house, grounds,
etc., there is little time left to also share in
my interest in boating.

Therefore, I've come up with the Ultimate Boat to solve the problem:

http://www.eisboch.com/ulitimateboat.jpg

See? I told you it would be a perfect boat for you.

However, as you pointed out, what happens when the horses get sea
sick?

They puke in the pool, of course, though once properly trained, they
will puke over the side so as to create an oaty chum line.

On Apr 6, 8:36*am, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 08:17:56 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Given Mrs.E's preoccupation with horses, dogs, grandkids, house, grounds,
etc., *there is little time left to also share in
my interest in boating.

Therefore, I've come up with the Ultimate Boat to solve the problem:

http://www.eisboch.com/ulitimateboat.jpg

See? *I told you it would be a perfect boat for you.

However, as you pointed out, what happens when the horses get sea
sick?

They puke in the pool, of course, though once properly trained, they
will puke over the side so as to create an oaty chum line.

So refined and cultured......
Tim Tim is offline

http://bp2.blogger.com/_E-QOnTGFX_o/...ft_Carrier.jpg

On Apr 6, 10:00*pm, "Mike" wrote:
You could easily turn the golf course into a Polo Field!

--Mike

Mike, that would be true, but even as a golf course, you'd have to
admit that it would have the worlds largest water trap!

"Tim" wrote in message

On Apr 6, 7:17 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

Given Mrs.E's preoccupation with horses, dogs, grandkids, house, grounds,
etc., there is little time left to also share in
my interest in boating.

Therefore, I've come up with the Ultimate Boat to solve the problem:

http://www.eisboch.com/ulitimateboat.jpg

Eisboch

http://bp2.blogger.com/_E-QOnTGFX_o/...ACfg/m2Hwmgp05...

Be the ultimate VIP Spingraphix.net Cruising 0 December 29th 06 04:01 PM
Ultimate Family Boat! Bob Crantz ASA 4 January 22nd 06 06:49 PM
Prestissimo - WOW must see this - Ultimate sailing boat and design Mic Cruising 1 December 1st 05 05:35 PM
Ultimate trailer boat puller Calif Bill General 9 September 23rd 04 12:55 AM
FS: Ultimate C36 in NY! Bobsprit Marketplace 0 May 18th 04 11:51 AM