Default "Race WITH me, not FOR me!!!

Thus begins my daughter's site for this years Race for the Cure.

She continues, "I received some bad news in October '05 and, of course, my
first question was, "Will I survive?".

After chemo, mastectomies, and surgeries galore, I pulled up my bootstraps
....scraped myself off the floor...Got the house back together...got myself
into shape, but stopped just short of donning my "Super Girl" cape!

I know it's cliche', but the saying rings true, "I could never have done it
without all of you."

As always, your support is requested. As last year, I'll match any donation
from the group, up $1000. Donations can be anonymous, just as last year. I
mention it up front so there is no confusion. But, if I am to match a
donation, I have to know it's been made!

Thanks for your support!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

On Apr 3, 9:25*am, John H. wrote:
[...]

You should be proud, and I look forward to making another donation.
I'll let you know when I do because I certainly don't want to miss the
chance for you to match it!
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 3, 9:59*am, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:08:34 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Apr 3, 9:25*am, John H. wrote:
[...]

You're a real sweetheart, Loog! John *H*
(Not the other one!)- Hide quoted text -

Even though I now have my own crosses to bear, you can count me in as
well.

Tim

On Apr 3, 9:25 am, John H. wrote:
[...]

Just put up the web site when you get the info. I would think everyone
can not support "Running for Boobies".

Default Race WITH me, not FOR me!!! - How stupid can I be?

Here's the site!

http://tinyurl.com/yofpyt

Thanks for your support!

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 08:25:53 -0500, John H.
wrote:

Thus begins my daughter's site for this years Race for the Cure.

She continues, "I received some bad news in October '05 and, of course, my
first question was, "Will I survive?".

After chemo, mastectomies, and surgeries galore, I pulled up my bootstraps
...scraped myself off the floor...Got the house back together...got myself
into shape, but stopped just short of donning my "Super Girl" cape!

I know it's cliche', but the saying rings true, "I could never have done it
without all of you."

As always, your support is requested. As last year, I'll match any donation
from the group, up $1000. Donations can be anonymous, just as last year. I
mention it up front so there is no confusion. But, if I am to match a
donation, I have to know it's been made!

Thanks for your support!

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:07:40 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

On Apr 3, 9:25 am, John H. wrote:
[...]

Thanks, and don't I feel stupid!

http://tinyurl.com/yofpyt

John H. wrote:
..

Thanks, and don't I feel stupid!

http://tinyurl.com/yofpyt

Well, when I donate to a worthy cause, I always feel very uplifted,
perky and pert.