Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default OT : Save Windows XP

I have been looking at purchasing a new laptop for my son as he starts
his PhD program and another for my daughter as she enters college. When
comparing the cost of a 15" Laptop from Apple to a comparable 15" PC, I
can not justify the cost difference. I looked online to see when was
the last date Windows will be selling the XP version, and noticed that
their is a petition to request MS continue selling XP beyond their
current cut off date of June 30. So far, they have over 100,000 people
to sign the petition.

If you would like the option of buying XP after June30, stop by and sign
their petition, it just might make an impact on MS decision.

http://weblog.infoworld.com/save-xp/

How to save water medianext05 Cruising 0 July 11th 06 06:07 PM
How to save water medianext05 Cruising 0 July 11th 06 06:07 PM
Aqualarm save Roger Long Cruising 4 October 14th 05 04:04 PM
Save Yourself, Save a Jew? Calif Bill General 82 March 4th 05 07:30 PM
GW is the "beast" please God save us all larry flint a.k.a lawrence stone ASA 4 November 23rd 03 09:15 PM