Default Some Monday Humor - Unlawful Entry

Subject: Unlawful Entry

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight
around, looking for valuables; and when he picked up a CD player to
place in his sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark
saying,

"Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze!

When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires,
clear as a bell he heard,

"Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the
source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his
flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, and then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn
you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses?" the burglar laughed.

"What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"

"The kind of people who would name a Rottweiler Jesus."

--
John

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:51:01 -0500, John H.
wrote:

[...]

Thank you, I needed that!
--

Woodsy,
Off the Grid, Off the Road, Off my Rocker...

wrote:

[...]

u r welcome
--
John

entry alarms ? [email protected] Cruising 17 August 7th 06 02:03 AM
Entry in this group gondoliere General 1 June 15th 06 02:50 AM
Fine entry Gordon Cruising 2 March 25th 06 10:29 PM
Re-entry in a sit on top Alex Horvath General 0 May 27th 04 10:11 PM