Default Oy! What a day...

Started off this morning with an hour and a half of instruction time
in the R22, then the CFI climbs out, says "Take it down to the end of
the runway, hover for a minute and bring it back - don't go over ten
feet."

WHOO HOO!!! Not bad for ten hours total of instruction time.

After safely accomplishing that with no small amount of skill (yeah
right - it was tough, but once I calmed down, things went very well),
I went south to a couple of marinas to look at CC boats.

Still conflicted about the whole large CC vs Cuddy. Looked at the
Canyon 33 again and talked to the dealer - he's not getting a lot of
traffic on the boat - I may win this one yet.

Found a Jupiter 31 Cuddy http://www.jupitermarine.com/31c.aspx that I
liked a lot - white with blue accents - my favorite color scheme.

Still have a couple of weeks before I decide to pull the trigger -
I've renewed my slip, so I have a place to put it. If not, I can keep
the slip and let the marina use it for transients with a kickback to
me.

Great day all around - getting the fever to get back on the water.
Tim Tim is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Started off this morning with an hour and a half of instruction time
in the R22, then the CFI climbs out, says "Take it down to the end of
the runway, hover for a minute and bring it back - don't go over ten
feet."

WHOO HOO!!! Not bad for ten hours total of instruction time.

Tom, those litle Robinson's are neat. Are you persuing a private
ticket?

Actually I thought you'd had enough chopper time while "grunting"

Glad you had a great day!