Default Yo Tom!

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:28:37 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:56:31 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
John H. wrote:
Get your butt in there.

http://tinyurl.com/3yoxrw
Yeah Tom, you need to get in there, if for nothing else the really great
cocktail (no pun intended) they give you to put you out.
Almost worth looking forward to for next time.
lol, I was clean as whistle, so I won't have to go back in for 8 years,
damn it all.
I had one small polyp that the doc (a *her*) removed and had checked. It
was benign, but I am supposed to get checked out again after three years.
Which means next year, I think.

Ain't happening.

SWS,

Please bend over and cough.

What does bending over have to do with coughing?
Tim Tim is offline

John H. wrote:
Get your butt in there.

http://tinyurl.com/3yoxrw
Yeah Tom, you need to get in there, if for nothing else the really great
cocktail (no pun intended) they give you to put you out.
Almost worth looking forward to for next time.
lol, I was clean as whistle, so I won't have to go back in for 8 years,
damn it all.
I had one small polyp that the doc (a *her*) removed and had checked. It
was benign, but I am supposed to get checked out again after three years.
Which means next year, I think.

Ain't happening.

SWS,

Please bend over and cough.

What does bending over have to do with coughing?

probably the same as turning your head...

John H. wrote:
Get your butt in there.

http://tinyurl.com/3yoxrw
Yeah Tom, you need to get in there, if for nothing else the really great
cocktail (no pun intended) they give you to put you out.
Almost worth looking forward to for next time.
lol, I was clean as whistle, so I won't have to go back in for 8 years,
damn it all.
I had one small polyp that the doc (a *her*) removed and had checked. It
was benign, but I am supposed to get checked out again after three years.
Which means next year, I think.
Ain't happening.

SWS,

Please bend over and cough.

What does bending over have to do with coughing?

Just trust me on this one.

John H. wrote:
Get your butt in there.

http://tinyurl.com/3yoxrw
Yeah Tom, you need to get in there, if for nothing else the really
great
cocktail (no pun intended) they give you to put you out.
Almost worth looking forward to for next time.
lol, I was clean as whistle, so I won't have to go back in for 8
years,
damn it all.
I had one small polyp that the doc (a *her*) removed and had checked.
It
was benign, but I am supposed to get checked out again after three
years.
Which means next year, I think.

Ain't happening.

SWS,

Please bend over and cough.

What does bending over have to do with coughing?

Make sure you tighten up that sphincter B4 you cough. 8-)