Default It's a new day.......

One can only wonder what bullcrap and lies Harry will try to get us to
believe today......
Still haven't seen any archival articles about Harry's dad getting a
fireboat welcome in NY city. Now here's the funny thing, we've found
many many articles about welcomes for people that deserved them, but
none about Harry's dad or anybody for that matter getting a welcome
for making a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout.

wrote in message
One can only wonder what bullcrap and lies Harry will try to get us to
believe today......
Still haven't seen any archival articles about Harry's dad getting a
fireboat welcome in NY city. Now here's the funny thing, we've found
many many articles about welcomes for people that deserved them, but
none about Harry's dad or anybody for that matter getting a welcome
for making a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout.

We'll finally see that info right after we see Billary's tax returns and
the presidential library that looks like a mobile home releases the
White House papers from 1993-2000.

Senior Member

On Mar 4, 10:13*am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
wrote in message

One can only wonder what bullcrap and lies Harry will try to get us to
believe today......
Still haven't seen any archival articles about Harry's dad getting a
fireboat welcome in NY city. Now here's the funny thing, we've found
many many articles about welcomes for people that deserved them, but
none about Harry's dad or anybody for that matter getting a welcome
for making a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout.

We'll finally see that info right after we see Billary's tax returns and
the presidential library that looks like a mobile home releases the
White House papers from 1993-2000.

Hey, it doesn't take a mansion to launder dirty money, just a room and
a laptop.. The rest is probably just for show...

On Mar 4, 10:39*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
One can only wonder what bullcrap and lies Harry will try to get us to
believe today......
Still haven't seen any archival articles about Harry's dad getting a
fireboat welcome in NY city. Now here's the funny thing, we've found
many many articles about welcomes for people that deserved them, but
none about Harry's dad or anybody for that matter getting a welcome
for making a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout.

Our boy LoggyBassy:

http://tinyurl.com/3x5hff

Well, at least you don't deny you are a chronic liar, liar.

On Mar 4, 8:46*am, wrote:
One can only wonder what bullcrap and lies Harry will try to get us to
believe today......
Still haven't seen any archival articles about Harry's dad getting a
fireboat welcome in NY city. Now here's the funny thing, we've found
many many articles about welcomes for people that deserved them, but
none about Harry's dad or anybody for that matter getting a welcome
for making a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout.

Gee harry, I didnt know you're brother in law just got out of
prison...he's awfull anxious to know what you've been up to, isnt
he....
HK HK is offline

Eat Me, Trolls wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:46 am, wrote:
One can only wonder what bullcrap and lies Harry will try to get us to
believe today......
Still haven't seen any archival articles about Harry's dad getting a
fireboat welcome in NY city. Now here's the funny thing, we've found
many many articles about welcomes for people that deserved them, but
none about Harry's dad or anybody for that matter getting a welcome
for making a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout.

Gee harry, I didnt know you're brother in law just got out of
prison...he's awfull anxious to know what you've been up to, isnt
he....

There's an amazing amount of competition in this newsgroup to retire the
"Dumbest Poster in History" trophy. "Loogy-Basskisser" is in the top
three, along with Wally and probably "Florida Jim." "Loogy" and "Florida
Jim" are also top competitors for the "Obsessed with Harry" trophy.

"HK" wrote in message
Eat Me, Trolls wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:46 am, wrote:
[...]

I've worked so hard for this. It's gratifying to finally get some
recognition. Thank you Harry. You don't know how much you have inspired me.

Tim Tim is offline

HK wrote:

There's an amazing amount of competition in this newsgroup to retire the
"Dumbest Poster in History" trophy. "Loogy-Basskisser" is in the top
three, along with Wally and probably "Florida Jim." "Loogy" and "Florida
Jim" are also top competitors for the "Obsessed with Harry" trophy.

Well honestly, Harry.

What about the "Obsessed with Bush" trophy?
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:

HK wrote:
There's an amazing amount of competition in this newsgroup to retire the
"Dumbest Poster in History" trophy. "Loogy-Basskisser" is in the top
three, along with Wally and probably "Florida Jim." "Loogy" and "Florida
Jim" are also top competitors for the "Obsessed with Harry" trophy.

Well honestly, Harry.

What about the "Obsessed with Bush" trophy?

What I do or don't do doesn't make a bit of difference to anyone here.

What Bush does or doesn't, does.