Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NOYB

Default OT...and a little bit on-topic

Here's an excerpt from their website:
"Over 60% of all product is made in the USA"

"NOYB" wrote in message
My wife bought a plastic boat (on topic)for my 3 year old son today, and I
noticed
something that almost made my jaw hit the bottom of the swimming pool.

When
I turned it over, it read "Tootsietoys...Made in USA". I looked up
Tootsietoys, and found they also make several games, die-cast toys, and

Mr.
Bubbles. I know that the Mr. Bubbles is made here too. I don't know

about
the other products, but it would be worth looking at the toys you're

buying
your kids and opting for the Tootsietoys ones...'cause it can't hurt to
support a company that's found a way to make a profit on a USA-made 99

cent
trinket.

PS--I wonder if they're "unionized"?

http://www.tootsietoy.com/strombecker_usa.html