Default It's 3 A.M. - the phone is ringing

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...s_the_call.bmp

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 00:09:56 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...s_the_call.bmp

Hillaryous!
--
John H

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...s_the_call.bmp

Bush lets the call go to voicemail:

Bush Says He Lets Red Phone Go Straight to Voicemail
‘Baffled’ By Clinton Campaign Ads, President Says

President George W. Bush commented on Sen. Hillary Clinton’s
controversial “red phone” campaign ads at the White House today, telling
reporters, “When that red phone rings, I just let it go straight to
voicemail.”

Mr. Bush rarely comments about the Democratic presidential contest, but
he said that he had to speak up about Sen. Clinton’s red phone ads
because he found them “so confusing.”

“If I answered the red phone every time it rang, I would never get any
sleep,” Mr. Bush said. “Sometimes it starts ringing at 9 PM, and I am
already tucked in by then.”

Mr. Bush said that “there’s nothing so important that it can’t wait
until tomorrow, or whenever I remember to check my voicemail.”

In a rebuke of Sen. Clinton, Mr. Bush added, “If she doesn’t know about
letting your calls go straight to voicemail, I don’t think she has the
experience to be president.”

Campaigning in Houston, former President Bill Clinton took issue with
Mr. Bush’s remarks, telling reporters, “When I get a call at 3 AM, I
always pick up, if you know what I mean.”

Pressed to explain exactly what he meant, the former president said,
“Three o’clock in the morning – come on! Odds are we’re talking about a
booty call.”

Shortly after his “booty call” remark, the Clinton campaign said that
they were revising the former president’s itinerary to focus on states
that had already voted in February.

Elsewhere, Sen. John McCain released a new series of campaign ads,
showing him answering a telegraph key at 3 A.M.

Andy Borowitz
Senior Member

On Mar 3, 8:32*pm, HK wrote:

Andy Borowitz

Pffftttt.. about as much integerity as the drunk from rochester, or
the New York Lies...

wrote in message
On Mar 3, 8:32 pm, HK wrote:

Andy Borowitz

Pffftttt.. about as much integerity as the drunk from rochester, or
the New York Lies...

=================

Borowitz's writing goes right over your head. It's intended as humor, you
****in' moron. And, learn how to spell integrity.

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 3, 8:32 pm, HK wrote:

Andy Borowitz

Pffftttt.. about as much integerity as the drunk from rochester, or
the New York Lies...

Borowitz's writing goes right over your head. It's intended as humor, you
****in' moron. And, learn how to spell integrity.

He thinks Andy is reporting news? :)

Tim Tim is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote: