Default Tool question

I'm trying to remove the slow moving sign from my house and Im having
problems with the screws. They are star shaped and have a little circle in
the middle. Does anyone know what kind of tool I need to remove these?

"LoogyPicker" wrote in message
I'm trying to remove the slow moving sign from my house and Im having
problems with the screws. They are star shaped and have a little circle in
the middle. Does anyone know what kind of tool I need to remove these?

What is a "slow moving sign"???

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"LoogyPicker" wrote in message
I'm trying to remove the slow moving sign from my house and Im having
problems with the screws. They are star shaped and have a little circle
in the middle. Does anyone know what kind of tool I need to remove these?

What is a "slow moving sign"???

Not sure, it's been on the back of my house since I bought it.

HK HK is offline

LoogyPicker wrote:
I'm trying to remove the slow moving sign from my house and Im having
problems with the screws. They are star shaped and have a little circle in
the middle. Does anyone know what kind of tool I need to remove these?

I believe you have to put the house on jacks first and then remove the
wheels before the sign can be taken off.

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:56:18 -0500, HK wrote:

Mike wrote:
That's a "tamper proof" screw. By circle, do you mean a pin in the center?
If so, get a small nail punch and tap that center pin from one side to
another until it breaks off. Then get the proper sized torx screw driver and
unscrew it.

--Mike

"LoogyPicker" wrote in message
I'm trying to remove the slow moving sign from my house and Im having
problems with the screws. They are star shaped and have a little circle in
the middle. Does anyone know what kind of tool I need to remove these?

snerk

Did you spit or swallow that time, Harry?
--
John H

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
That's a "tamper proof" screw. By circle, do you mean a pin in the
center? If so, get a small nail punch and tap that center pin from one
side to another until it breaks off. Then get the proper sized torx screw
driver and unscrew it.

--Mike

"LoogyPicker" wrote in message
I'm trying to remove the slow moving sign from my house and Im having
problems with the screws. They are star shaped and have a little circle
in the middle. Does anyone know what kind of tool I need to remove
these?

snerk

Snerked by that snarky draft dodger, Harry. Can you handle it Mike?

HK HK is offline

agent X wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
That's a "tamper proof" screw. By circle, do you mean a pin in the
center? If so, get a small nail punch and tap that center pin from
one side to another until it breaks off. Then get the proper sized
torx screw driver and unscrew it.

--Mike

"LoogyPicker" wrote in message
I'm trying to remove the slow moving sign from my house and Im
having problems with the screws. They are star shaped and have a
little circle in the middle. Does anyone know what kind of tool I
need to remove these?

snerk

Snerked by that snarky draft dodger, Harry. Can you handle it Mike?

I know you are pretty much of a dimwit, "Jim," and I am not too familiar
with the lack of thinking ability of that sort of mindlessness, so
please help me out. What makes you think I was a draft dodger? Try to be
specific.
Senior Member

On Mar 2, 5:42*pm, HK wrote:
agent X wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
That's a "tamper proof" screw. By circle, do you mean a pin in the
center? If so, get a small nail punch and tap that center pin from
one side to another until it breaks off. Then get the proper sized
torx screw driver and unscrew it.

--Mike

"LoogyPicker" wrote in message
I'm trying to remove the slow moving sign from my house and Im
having problems with the screws. They are star shaped and have a
little circle in the middle. Does anyone know what kind of tool I
need to remove these?

snerk

Snerked by that snarky draft dodger, Harry. Can you handle it Mike?

I know you are pretty much of a dimwit, "Jim," and I am not too familiar
with the lack of thinking ability of that sort of mindlessness, so
please help me out. What makes you think I was a draft dodger? Try to be
specific.- Hide quoted text -

You refuse to roll down the windows when you fart?

Handy Calculator Tool Online - Very useful tool EngineerEDGE Boat Building 0 February 29th 08 03:00 PM
Sanding bottom .. tool question NE Sailboat Cruising 14 February 8th 07 07:25 PM
The Tool Kit ,, The Tool Kit ,, Thomas Wentworth Cruising 20 June 15th 06 07:54 PM
Clamptite tool Bruce Cruising 10 February 21st 04 12:44 PM
Rigging Tool Question N1EE ASA 6 January 10th 04 05:47 PM