Default Organic LCD tv??

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:51:38 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 00:50:55 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Sony just sent me an e-mail promoing their new Organic LCD tv.
Sure sounds good, (34 watt power consumption, 1 million to one contrast
ratio, super slim etc...) but think I'll wait until Consumer Reports
compiles some data and comes up with a rating.

Your BFF scoffs at Consumer Reports ratings. Be careful.
--
John H

Didn't we agree yesterday that only teenybopper girls used the 'BFF'
acronym?

Are you calling your BFFs 'teenybopper girls'?
--
John H

I don't have any 'BFF's ............ do you girlie-man?

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:23:11 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Sony just sent me an e-mail promoing their new Organic LCD tv.
Sure sounds good, (34 watt power consumption, 1 million to one contrast
ratio, super slim etc...) but think I'll wait until Consumer Reports
compiles some data and comes up with a rating.

Your BFF scoffs at Consumer Reports ratings. Be careful.
--
John H

Didn't we agree yesterday that only teenybopper girls used the 'BFF'
acronym?

Are you calling your BFFs 'teenybopper girls'?
--
John H

I don't have any 'BFF's ............ do you girlie-man?

Now tell me, how does one 'girlie-man'? You must be the expert in the act,
'cause I've never heard of it.

Get out of denial.
--
John H

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:27:49 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message

I'll be the only thing working at the end of the 5 years was the slant 6.

One of the long time assistant harbormasters in Scituate has a beautiful,
old, wooden inboard "run-a-bout" that he has meticulously restored over
several years. It's powered by a 60's vintage marinized Chrysler slant six
and absolutely purrs.

Local farmer has a 220 slant six from a late '60s Dodge something or
other for his field truck - a stripped down 50's Ford pickup.

I don't know who many hours he has one it, but it's a bunch and it's
running just fine thank you very much.