Default Ray gun - kewl...

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_vi...ml?id=3888156n

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_vi...ml?id=3888156n

Great! Something else to torture Iraqi women and children with.

Loogypicker wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_vi...ml?id=3888156n

Great! Something else to torture Iraqi women and children with.

Why should we limited it to just the Iraqi woman and children? Why do
they get to have all of the fun.

I would enjoy sharing this new invention with some of rec.boats
regulars, starting with SWS.

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:17:54 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_vi...ml?id=3888156n

Great! Something else to torture Iraqi women and children with.

Why should we limited it to just the Iraqi woman and children? Why do
they get to have all of the fun.

I would enjoy sharing this new invention with some of rec.boats
regulars, starting with SWS.

Odd - I was thinking the same thing.

Only your name kept coming up as a subject.

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:11:47 GMT, "Loogypicker"

.. .
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_vi...ml?id=3888156n

Great! Something else to torture Iraqi women and children with.

Good idea!!

Another tool for non-invasive interrogation.

Way to go - I'll pass it on to the Pentagon.

Need a name though - processing...

The name of this new passive interrogation technigue will be forever
known as...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Loogiebassing!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!

You should be proud.

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:29:25 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Feb 28, 5:19*pm, Valgard Toebreakerson wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:11:47 GMT, "Loogypicker"

.. .
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_vi...ml?id=3888156n

Great! Something else to torture Iraqi women and children with.

Good idea!!

Another tool for non-invasive interrogation.

Way to go - I'll pass it on to the Pentagon.

Need a name though - processing...

The name of this new passive interrogation technigue will be forever
known as...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Loogiebassing!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!

You should be proud.

It isn't me, Tom.

I know - just messing around.

Some moron posing as you - saw it in the headers.

Switching fake names around is one thing - messing with somebodies
nick like this just proves the rule - morons is as morons does.

Speaking of which...

Interested in a Bass Cat?
DK DK is offline

[...]

He would have to move a lot of "grass" to cover that note.
BAR BAR is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_vi...ml?id=3888156n

Great! Something else to torture Iraqi women and children with.

Non-lethal force, from the military imagine that.

O/T That's so kewl Ellen MacArthur ASA 0 December 9th 06 03:32 AM
Santa is WAY kewl... Doug Kanter General 0 December 25th 05 07:58 PM
Santa is WAY kewl... FREDO General 0 December 25th 05 07:21 PM