Default FREE -- 21' SAILBOAT HULL, SPARS AND OTHER PARTS VACATIONER

I started to build a Vacationer sailboat some years ago. Vacationer
is a plywood boat about 21 feet long. You could Google "vacationer
sailboat" to see what it looks like. When the hull was finished it
was turned upside down to fiberglass the bottom. It turned out that I
did not know what I was doing with the fiberglass and it peeled off
when it had hardened. I became discouraged, life intervened, and to
make a long story short I never went back to the project. Now I have
a fiberglass production boat that I like very much and I am about to
move. I need to get rid of my old Vacationer project one way or the
other. You can have it for free if you will just come and get it. It
is located in Clifton Park, New York, about 170 miles due north of New
York City, 20 miles north of Albany, and about 40 miles west of the
Massachusetts and Vermont lines.

Here's what you would get:

The completed hull [no deck or cabin] on legs ready to fiberglass.
About half of the fiberglass material you will need to finish the
job. [No resin]
Rough shaped mast, boom, gaff, and bowsprit
Rudder
Two hatch covers that are covered with fiberglass
Some but not all of the plans [Full sets are available on-line for
$35]

I would give all of this away free on a first come first served
basis. You have to take everything - no cherry picking.
The hull would travel on a flat-bed trailer or truck that could take
an automobile.

You can contact me at