Senior Member

Default I was on the TEE VEE!!

On Feb 5, 4:05*pm, HK wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
.. .
On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:24:27 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Feb 5, 12:07 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
Channel 30 in Hartford.

I was coming out of the Town Hall.
WTF did you get arrested for THIS time?!!
voting for Ron Paul.

Good man. *Send a message. *Being a Democrat, I have no such choice. *But
since HK is for Hillary, I will have to vote for Obama.

D'oh.

I'm *for* either of the two Democratic candidates. My gut tells me that
Hillary will have an easier victory in the general, but I think Barack
will win the general election, too. The country is sick and tired of the
Republicans and the Bush bullsh*t, and all McCain and Romney have to
offer is more of Bush's bullsh*t.- Hide quoted text -

Blah, blah, blah... you are frekin' boring..
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:

wrote:
Channel 30 in Hartford.

I was coming out of the Town Hall.
WTF did you get arrested for THIS time?!!
voting for Ron Paul.
Good man. Send a message. Being a Democrat, I have no such choice. But
since HK is for Hillary, I will have to vote for Obama.

D'oh.

I'm *for* either of the two Democratic candidates. My gut tells me that
Hillary will have an easier victory in the general, but I think Barack
will win the general election, too. The country is sick and tired of the
Republicans and the Bush bullsh*t, and all McCain and Romney have to offer
is more of Bush's bullsh*t.

Actually the country is sick of career politicians and the 2 party system.
Promises are made by candidates on both sides of the aisle, promises that in
many/most cases can never be met yet the ignorant buy into them.

The main problem is an uneducated and stuck in the mud voting base that
votes strictly along party lines. That base is more evident on the 'D'
side.

BTW: When was the last time you voted 'R' Harry?

I voted for our "R" local sheriff in 2006. I did not vote for anyone
named Bush, Reagan, or Ford. I voted for Nixon once. I have never voted
for an "R" running for Congress or Governor or Mayor. I almost went to
work for a Republican U.S. Senator once, but I didn't live in his home
state and I couldn't have voted for him.

wrote:
Channel 30 in Hartford.

I was coming out of the Town Hall.
WTF did you get arrested for THIS time?!!
voting for Ron Paul.

Good man. Send a message. Being a Democrat, I have no such choice. But
since HK is for Hillary, I will have to vote for Obama.

D'oh.

I'm *for* either of the two Democratic candidates. My gut tells me that
Hillary will have an easier victory in the general, but I think Barack
will win the general election, too. The country is sick and tired of the
Republicans and the Bush bullsh*t, and all McCain and Romney have to offer
is more of Bush's bullsh*t.

Actually the country is sick of both parties! Look at the rating of
Congress. Lower than the Executive Branch. We want a fiscal conservative,
social liberal. And neither party is putting one of those up. The majority
of the people want smaller Federal government! They see their taxes and
spending increase every year at an obscene rate. And no results for better.
If the D's or R's were really for the people, the first thing they would get
rid of was Baseline Budgeting. You have Hillary and Obama out promising
billions of spending. Screw that, the people who really work in the this
country want some fiscal responsibility. The only thing that made Clinton's
reign look some what fiscally responsible was the Contract with America
slowing down the increase in spending for a couple of years and the boom of
the dot.bomb period increasing revenue faster than the Congress could spend
it. And all the overspending falls 100% on Congress. They are the only
ones who can implement spending. And a D controlled congress for the last
year has done nothing to stem the overspending. We are screwed by people
like you who only lust for power and control by their party being in charge.
You give not a crap about the people of this country.

Calif Bill wrote:

wrote:
[...]

While the majority of your comments accurately reflects the average
American's feelings, Harry has no power, nor will he ever have any
power. He just wants "his party" in control.

The problem I have is the Republicans are spending like a drunken
democratic sailor. They are no longer fiscally conservative, and I am
open to anyone in either party who can bring some leadership and fiscal
responsibility to this country.

DK DK is offline

HK wrote:

D'oh.

I'm *for* either of the two Democratic candidates. My gut tells me that
Hillary will have an easier victory in the general, but I think Barack
will win the general election, too. The country is sick and tired of the
Republicans and the Bush bullsh*t, and all McCain and Romney have to
offer is more of Bush's bullsh*t.

A typical mindless response from Harry - go figure.