Senior Member

Default Go Pats.. screw Spectre..

Hummmm?? I wonder who Spectre is rooting for, announcing a possible
investigation of something that was and is not illegal, two days
before the big game. I think they should have an investigation into
Spectre and his friends and family to see who is taking marching
orders from the bookie...
Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
Hummmm?? I wonder who Spectre is rooting for, announcing a possible
investigation of something that was and is not illegal, two days
before the big game. I think they should have an investigation into
Spectre and his friends and family to see who is taking marching
orders from the bookie...

Follow the money and the truth will reveal itself
http://boards.boston.com/n/pfx/forum...iots&tid=16453

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:49:03 -0500, BAR wrote:

wrote:
Hummmm?? I wonder who Spectre is rooting for, announcing a possible
investigation of something that was and is not illegal, two days
before the big game. I think they should have an investigation into
Spectre and his friends and family to see who is taking marching
orders from the bookie...

Spectre is an idiot, I wrote him a letter and told him so.

He's also a huge Eagles fan by the way.

I have it on VERY good authority that he was so ****ed about the
Eagles losing the Super Bowl to the Patriots that he was badgering
people in the halls of Congress to investigate certain calls in the
game - you know, for the "integrity" of the game?

Freakin' moron.

wrote:
Hummmm?? I wonder who Spectre is rooting for, announcing a possible
investigation of something that was and is not illegal, two days
before the big game. I think they should have an investigation into
Spectre and his friends and family to see who is taking marching
orders from the bookie...

Spectre is an idiot, I wrote him a letter and told him so.

He's also a huge Eagles fan by the way.

I have it on VERY good authority that he was so ****ed about the
Eagles losing the Super Bowl to the Patriots that he was badgering
people in the halls of Congress to investigate certain calls in the
game - you know, for the "integrity" of the game?

Freakin' moron.

Here's his letters to the NFL:

http://www.eisboch.com/letters.pdf

And here's the NFL's response:

http://www.eisboch.com/response.pdf

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Feb 3, 9:07*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

BAR wrote:
wrote:
Hummmm?? I wonder who Spectre is rooting for, announcing a possible
investigation of something that was and is not illegal, two days
before the big game. *I think they should have an investigation into
Spectre and his friends and family to see who is taking marching
orders from the bookie...

Spectre is an idiot, I wrote him a letter and told him so.

Every politician reads and appreciates poorly written letters from the
lunatic fringers.

They also often author them.

Eisboch

Here is a contact form, I just sent them a letter hoping that there
would be a full investigation of him and his whole family, staff, etc,
in DC under oath to find who is dealing with the bookie..

http://specter.senate.gov/public/ind...ct.ContactForm

He is a real piece of ****, his agenda is so obvious. Where's Harry
and his guns when you need them...
Senior Member

On Feb 3, 10:05*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 3, 9:07 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

http://specter.senate.gov/public/ind...ontact.Contact....

He is a real piece of ****, his agenda is so obvious. * Where's Harry
and his guns when you need them...

What's his agenda?
You think that because the Senator might be *personally* rooting for one
team or another, he wants to launch an investigation of one team's cheating?
Not everyone lives down at your level.

It's just a football game, just like every other football game.- Hide quoted text -

It is a football game that will generate close to 10 billion in
business in this country over the last few days... His agenda
obviously is to effect the outcome of the game from his senate seat..
That is pretty obvious...

Almost boring being a Pats fan... [email protected] General 30 November 8th 07 06:05 AM
Pats Eisboch General 1 January 15th 06 04:03 AM
#1 Reason to be a Pats fan Bob Crantz ASA 5 January 12th 06 03:40 PM
#1 Reason to be a Pats fan Bart Senior ASA 0 January 11th 06 05:09 AM
gO pATS .JIMinMA. General 48 February 5th 04 08:43 PM