Default Our "multi-cultural" future?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3285615.ece

Be afraid - be very afraid.

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:22:59 GMT, Sheik Sa la Mi wrote:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3285615.ece

Be afraid - be very afraid.

Doug and Harry will love it. We should provide our kids nothing but reasons
to hate their country.

Liberalism, you gotta love it.
--
John H

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:22:59 GMT, Sheik Sa la Mi wrote:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3285615.ece

Be afraid - be very afraid.

Doug and Harry will love it. We should provide our kids nothing but
reasons
to hate their country.

Liberalism, you gotta love it.
--
John H

That's funny coming from you, a guy who relishes the idea of undermining the
most basic laws of this great country.

Great quality frangible ammo isn't very expensive. You must have access to a
gun of some kind. Do the country and your family a big favor. Stick the gun
in your mouth and pull the trigger, John. Be a nice guy and contact a
company like this beforehand:

http://www.crimeclean-up.com/

Set aside the cash so your wife doesn't need to work to hard to eliminate
the last traces of you. Even just a teaspoon of brain is more than she
should have to deal with.

Just do it. Nobody will notice when you're gone.

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:46:34 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Harry, you improve by the minute. You must have the same script.
--
John H

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:46:34 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Harry hasn't got the balls to talk you into killing yourself. I'll buy the
ammo for you, though. $15 for 20 rounds. I'll leave with 19 rounds. Let me
know what caliber you need.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Doubtful Herring has a firearm.

He could make do with 9mm. Lots cheaper on you.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 1, 8:43*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:46:34 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:22:59 GMT, Sheik Sa la Mi wrote:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...on/article3285....

[...]

know what caliber you need.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, Doug. I'm sure you would. and I'm sure you're not kidding. And
I'm sured you're that type of a monster.

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 02:43:55 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

You think it takes 'balls' to talk the way you do?

Doug, is all this anger due to my lack of desire to 'engage' you? I don't
do so because I think you're farcical.

But, as I can see your serenity slipping away, I will say this. If the
Louisiana National Guard or the New Orleans police stole weapons from
innocent citizens of New Orleans, they did so because some friggin',
liberal, Louisiana or New Orleans bureaucrat told them to do so.

Shame on those friggin' liberal bureaucrats!

Now, does that make you feel a little better?
--
John H

(JoeSpareBedroom)wrote
That's funny coming from you, a guy who relishes the idea of undermining
the most basic laws of this great country.
Great quality frangible ammo isn't very expensive. You must have access
to a gun of some kind. Do the country and your family a big favor. Stick
the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, John. Be a nice guy and
contact a company like this beforehand:
http://www.crimeclean-up.com/
Set aside the cash so your wife doesn't need to work to hard to
eliminate the last traces of you. Even just a teaspoon of brain is more
than she should have to deal with.
Just do it. Nobody will notice when you're gone.

Have no fear Doug, When the Dems take the White House you can get that
much needed Universal (mental) health care you so obviously need, but
can't afford, and when the guys in the white coats show up to take you
away they may let you bring your guitar with you, minus the strings of
course.
BTW, Not that it worries me, since I don't live in your neighborhood,
and a guy of your (I've seen your picture) physical stature would be
just a small nuisance, I was just wondering if you truthfully answered
the question on the fed form 4473 on the column 12-F. A simple yes or no
will suffice. UD

""UglyDan®©T"" wrote in message
(JoeSpareBedroom)wrote
[...]

I'm shocked to see yet another Republican who believes the constitution is
just a damned piece of paper. Same belief expressed by your president.