Default One Soldier's Opinion

On Jan 31, 5:26*pm, wrote:
On Jan 31, 4:31*pm, WaIIy wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:21:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

He joins the service then whines about it.

Hopefully, he will be out soon.

Of course there is always the possibility it is just staged....

Well of course! Why would ANYONE on earth think that our involvement
in Iraq was a mistake, and has gone downhill? By the way, did you
watch the news last night? Interesting piece about Afghanistan. A U.S.
general there stating that it's a quagmire, insurgent strikes are on
the rise, the enemy is gaining daily. Why? No resources, they're all
in Iraq. You do remember Afghanistan, don't you?
Senior Member

On Feb 1, 8:52*am, wrote:
On Jan 31, 3:32*pm, wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:21*pm, wrote:

Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

Adult content must refer to the F word being thrown around, cause he
really didn't say anything else but WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!

If that's all you heard, you didn't listen.

You really expect me to listen to some drunken frat boy with a green
shirt on?

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:48:26 -0500, BAR wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:26:51 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 31, 4:31 pm, WaIIy wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:21:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Note: Strong adult content
http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758
He joins the service then whines about it.

Hopefully, he will be out soon.
Of course there is always the possibility it is just staged....

...with a few too many beers.

Boredom, beer and video cameras.

Good thing video cameras weren't around when I was his age! Got, I hated
the Army!
--
John H

wrote in message
On Feb 1, 8:52 am, wrote:
On Jan 31, 3:32 pm, wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:21 pm, wrote:

Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

Adult content must refer to the F word being thrown around, cause he
really didn't say anything else but WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!

If that's all you heard, you didn't listen.

You really expect me to listen to some drunken frat boy with a green
shirt on?

================================

Why not? You're not in his situation. What makes you think he's wrong?

On Feb 1, 9:19*am, wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:52*am, wrote:

On Jan 31, 3:32*pm, wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:21*pm, wrote:

Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

Adult content must refer to the F word being thrown around, cause he
really didn't say anything else but WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!

If that's all you heard, you didn't listen.

You really expect me to listen to some drunken frat boy with a green
shirt on?

What evidence do you have of that?

Senior Member

On Feb 1, 9:24*am, wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:19*am, wrote:

On Feb 1, 8:52*am, wrote:

On Jan 31, 3:32*pm, wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:21*pm, wrote:

Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

Adult content must refer to the F word being thrown around, cause he
really didn't say anything else but WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!

If that's all you heard, you didn't listen.

You really expect me to listen to some drunken frat boy with a green
shirt on?

What evidence do you have of that?- Hide quoted text -

As much as you have that it is real. Either way, drunken and dismissed
in my opinion. I am a pretty tolerant guy, gays, abortion, ethnic
traditions, but I have lived long enough to know not to bother with
drunks or junkies...

On Feb 1, 9:19*am, wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:52*am, wrote:

On Jan 31, 3:32*pm, wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:21*pm, wrote:

Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

Adult content must refer to the F word being thrown around, cause he
really didn't say anything else but WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!

If that's all you heard, you didn't listen.

You really expect me to listen to some drunken frat boy with a green
shirt on?

Are these guys just drunken frat boys too?

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

Or these?

http://www.ivaw.org/

Or these?

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/

Or these?

http://www.vvaw.org/

Senior Member

On Feb 1, 9:28*am, wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:19*am, wrote:

On Feb 1, 8:52*am, wrote:

On Jan 31, 3:32*pm, wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:21*pm, wrote:

Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

Adult content must refer to the F word being thrown around, cause he
really didn't say anything else but WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!

If that's all you heard, you didn't listen.

You really expect me to listen to some drunken frat boy with a green
shirt on?

Are these guys just drunken frat boys too?

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

Or these?

http://www.ivaw.org/

Or these?

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/

Or these?

http://www.vvaw.org/- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't look like it at first glance, at least they are not
drooling...So what's your point?

On Feb 1, 9:31*am, wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:28*am, wrote:

On Feb 1, 9:19*am, wrote:

On Feb 1, 8:52*am, wrote:

On Jan 31, 3:32*pm, wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:21*pm, wrote:

Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

Adult content must refer to the F word being thrown around, cause he
really didn't say anything else but WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!

If that's all you heard, you didn't listen.

You really expect me to listen to some drunken frat boy with a green
shirt on?

Are these guys just drunken frat boys too?

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

Or these?

http://www.ivaw.org/

Or these?

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/

Or these?

http://www.vvaw.org/-Hide quoted text -

Doesn't look like it at first glance, at least they are not
drooling...So what's your point?- Hide quoted text -

My point is that you guys just instantly goose step to the Bush
doctrine. Bush got us into Iraq, therefore it's good. Can't be
anything wrong with Bush lying to get us there. Can't be anything
wrong with Bush dragging it out because it's unwinable. Did you happen
to read some of the reasons those vets gave for opposing the war? Do
you agree or disagree with them? Did you read some of their
biographies? Some are quite decorated, and gave a lot of their life
for the country.

wrote in message
On Feb 1, 9:19 am, wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:52 am, wrote:

On Jan 31, 3:32 pm, wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:21 pm, wrote:

Note: Strong adult content

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=443758

Adult content must refer to the F word being thrown around, cause he
really didn't say anything else but WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!

If that's all you heard, you didn't listen.

You really expect me to listen to some drunken frat boy with a green
shirt on?

What evidence do you have of that?

He always plays the "drunk" card when he runs out of ideas and gets
frustrated. Luckily, he knows someone who adores dogs and his willing to put
up with his routine.

C&C 30 opinion Lester Evans Cruising 0 April 14th 06 05:51 PM
I would appreciate an opinion John Gaquin General 0 December 28th 05 08:12 PM