Senior Member

Default Hello Ubuntu;)

Now where the f**k is that Gparted program? I think I have it on disk,
I hope so, Firefox looks like DOS 5 and I can't get up
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 29, 10:21*pm, wrote:
Now where the f**k is that Gparted program? I think I have it on disk,
I hope so, Firefox looks like DOS 5 and I can't get up

"and I can't get up "

Steve, did you run out of blue pills?

Senior Member

On Jan 29, 11:41 pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:21 pm, wrote:

Now where the f**k is that Gparted program? I think I have it on disk,
I hope so, Firefox looks like DOS 5 and I can't get up

"and I can't get up "

Steve, did you run out of blue pills?

Phew,,, I almost thought you were asking me, but I am Scotty. Anyway,
the dual boot with Vista and Linux went easily as expected. Installed
Ubuntu/Gnome on the second hard drive. As in most Vista dual boot
situations you lose the Vista boot loader and the system will not boot
to Vista until you replace it with the Vista install disk. The other
option which I used was to simply change the default value in the grub
file to 4, which allows grub boot loader to run at startup, with Vista
as the default startup. Anyway, still don't see what all the fuss is
about
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 29, 11:59*pm, wrote:
On Jan 29, 11:41 pm, Tim wrote:

On Jan 29, 10:21 pm, wrote:

Now where the f**k is that Gparted program? I think I have it on disk,
I hope so, Firefox looks like DOS 5 and I can't get up

"and I can't get up "

Steve, did you run out of blue pills?

Phew,,, I almost thought you were asking me, but I am Scotty. *Anyway,
the dual boot with Vista and Linux went easily as expected. Installed
Ubuntu/Gnome on the second hard drive. As in most Vista dual boot
situations you lose the Vista boot loader and the system will not boot
to Vista until you replace it with the Vista install disk. The other
option which I used was to simply change the default value in the grub
file to 4, which allows grub boot loader to run at startup, with Vista
as the default startup. Anyway, still don't see what all the fuss is
about

I couldn't make a good computer geek. I can't get names half way
right.

But still , did you run out of blue pills? Tom might be able to lend
you some....

?:
Senior Member

On Jan 30, 5:25*am, Tim wrote:
On Jan 29, 11:59*pm, wrote:

On Jan 29, 11:41 pm, Tim wrote:

On Jan 29, 10:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

I don't really understand why you are so interested? But I don't
do blue pills...