Default SW Tom's friends out for fun & games?

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/080123/K01239AU.html

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:07:18 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/080123/K01239AU.html

Well, look at it this way.

We had to tell 'em something and figured that weather balloons just
weren't good enough.

wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/080123/K01239AU.html

Well, look at it this way.

We had to tell 'em something and figured that weather balloons just
weren't good enough.

5000 mph weather balloon?

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:57:32 -0800, "Calif Bill"

.. .
wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/080123/K01239AU.html

Well, look at it this way.

We had to tell 'em something and figured that weather balloons just
weren't good enough.

5000 mph weather balloon?

Exactly....

That's why we used that excuse.

If we really told you what was happening - well, we'd just have to
have our alien friends abduct you and we all know what happens after
that.

Kinky little buggers they are. :)

"Don White" wrote in message ...
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/080123/K01239AU.html

Why is it that no one *EVER* seems to get a nice photo???
I could understand back in the 50's when camera's where a bit
cumbersome but, for cryin' out loud, people carry cellphones
with cameras now..

shrug

These people captured the usual on tape....a fuzzy silver dot in the sky.
Seen it, done it.. bought the T-shirt.

db

SW Tom's Chinese Mud HK General 1 November 28th 07 12:05 AM
Tom's big adventure Don White General 3 August 27th 07 10:58 AM
Holiday Fun at SW Tom's House HK General 2 June 28th 07 04:16 AM
I'm reneging on Tom's request. Diane Linkletter ASA 4 February 15th 07 01:12 AM