HK HK is offline

Default Bass boat towing

Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Calif Bill wrote:
news On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:16:49 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Or anything else you want to tow
http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerot...=246337&page=2

Saw this at the Sacramento show last Saturday. Does stand out.
Hmmm - never heard of Lucky Craft.

What do you know.

By the way, stupid looking Champion.

No offense. :)
Lucky Craft == expensive lure. Interesting thing about the truck and the
boat. Not paint, but a vinyl wrap. But, I bet that truck is never
wagged by the trailer.

Ugly truck and an even uglier boat, and a painted trailer. What does he do
with that rig, fish in SW's little lake? :-) Must have gotten rid of the
ETEC after it crapped out...again.

Fish any lake where they pay a $100k to win. With his sponsorships and
being Bass Angler of the Year, it pays to advertise. Pays large. I bet he
may be in the close to 8 figure income. Couple of guys I knew who were very
good pro's, and they figured that they netted maybe $65-100k after expenses.
Skeet and Kevin Van Dam are probably at the top of the money list these
days. Bill Dance and his enterprises probably makes more as well as Gary
Yamamoto and his son. But that is as suppliers.

I prefer Bill Dance. He's far more understated.

Ouchita Bass Boat me General 2 October 31st 06 01:15 AM
Stratos bass boat in AZ [email protected] General 0 March 14th 06 04:19 PM
Old Bass Boat Info? Daniel-San General 3 April 27th 05 05:19 PM
Repainting a Bass Boat JC General 8 October 4th 04 03:39 PM
help with bass boat purchase Chris General 6 February 3rd 04 09:23 PM