Default Gay Tiger Attacks Huckabee

On Jan 18, 11:15*am, Tim wrote:
Ours had a pole that you could turn from the ground. Dad gave us some
"GI Joe" walkie-talkies and he's tell us when the picture got clear.

We'd just listen to him yell out the window!

On Jan 18, 12:24Â*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Jan 18, 5:48�am, HK wrote:

Elsewhere, frustrated by persistent questions about steroid use, pitcher
Roger Clemens through a car at a reporter.

- Andy Borowitz �(of course...!!!)

Wo. Somebody needs an editor! Â*:-)

Watch out, you'll be in the bozo's bin......
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
On Jan 18, 11:15?am, Tim wrote:
Ours had a pole that you could turn from the ground. Dad gave us some
"GI Joe" walkie-talkies and he's tell us when the picture got clear.

We'd just listen to him yell out the window!

LOL!

The TV was at the opposite end fo the house. in the summer, my dad
would yell at my sister, and she'd yell out the window to me. In the
winter? the GI Joe's came in really handy.
Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 18, 8:48 am, HK wrote:
Gay Tiger Attacks Huckabee
Animal 'Taunted' By Bestiality Remarks

After making remarks in which he directly equated homosexuality with
bestiality, former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee was attacked at the
San Francisco Zoo by a gay tiger.

Mr. Huckabee had scheduled a campaign stop at the zoo where he made his
controversial remarks about homosexuality and bestiality, not realizing
that he was standing within earshot of a Bengal tiger with a homosexual
lifestyle.

According to onlooker Tracy Klujian, 27, "The way that tiger started
growling during the speech, you could tell that it felt like it was
being taunted."

As Mr. Huckabee's remarks about homosexuality and bestiality reached
their crescendo, the irate tiger leaped over an eighteen-foot barrier
and began mauling the presidential candidate.

Within minutes, police responding to a 911 call rushed to the scene,
where they fired tranquilizer darts at both the tiger and Mr. Huckabee,
who had continued to make his offensive remarks throughout the mauling.

According to one aide, the unfortunate tiger attack incident had done
nothing to change Mr. Huckabee's position on gay marriage: "Not only
that, but now he's opposed to tigers marrying other tigers."

In other campaign news, former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney used a
speech in South Carolina to tout his life experience, including his
stint as a generic white male Clipart illustration.

And in Florida, former Tennessee senator Fred Thompson picked up the
endorsement of the National Association of Jowly Grouches.

Mr. Thompson promised the Grouches that if elected, he would tell those
damn kids to get off their lawn.

Elsewhere, frustrated by persistent questions about steroid use, pitcher
Roger Clemens through a car at a reporter.

- Andy Borowitz (of course...!!!)

For once I agree with Harry, I cannot believe any American would vote
for Ayatollah Huckabee.

The other day, Huckabee said he was 10 when "god talked to him" or some
such nonsense. In any rational family, he would have been taken the next
day to a psychotherapist.

Do you know any?

No?

Ok.

OT Huckabee/Obama Capt. JG ASA 9 January 5th 08 05:11 AM
Attn: 'Tiger' Herring - Antenna HK General 4 October 13th 07 11:57 PM
Tiger Wood's new yacht RCE General 0 June 2nd 06 12:10 PM
Canadian Boatbuilder Bit By Tiger [email protected] General 0 September 26th 05 05:30 PM