Senior Member

Default More political cut and paste from Harry..

On Jan 18, 12:04*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:56:13 -0400, "Don White"

wrote:
I don't know if WayneD still takes out paying fishing customers, but if so I
imagine he'd just pass any additional costs on to them.

Why not - I do. *:)

No you don't...
Senior Member

wrote:

I don't know if WayneD still takes out paying fishing customers, but if so I
imagine he'd just pass any additional costs on to them.

Why not - I do. *:)

Now, I can see paying to watch you fish...just for the entertainment
value... * :}

No, if it's entertainment you want, come watch me fish. It's like, I
know there is something down there in the water, but I still have not
really figured out what it is.. After all, once in a while when I do
catch one it's not in the water anymore, it's all very confusing..
Senior Member

wrote:
I don't know if WayneD still takes out paying fishing customers, but if so I
imagine he'd just pass any additional costs on to them.
Why not - I do. *:)
Now, I can see paying to watch you fish...just for the entertainment
value... * :}

No, if it's entertainment you want, come watch me fish. It's like, I
know there is something down there in the water, but I still have not
really figured out what it is.. After all, once in a while when I do
catch one it's not in the water anymore, it's all very confusing..

Well, if you ever get your butt down here, let me know, and we'll go out
and find some flounder or other good eating fish. It's only the plonkers
who chase after stripers, or, as they usually spell it, "strippers."

Yeah, got a helmet. preferably with a face shield. I am dead balls
accurate with a treble hook... Might take you up on that, keep telling
my kid I will visit in DC. She has a little place right between piney
park and the zoo society.
Senior Member

On Jan 18, 5:47*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

No treble hooks allowed. I use mostly small gauge circle hooks and small
jigs and light tackle. Don't bring any; I got tons of it.- Hide quoted text -

What, no lazers? No projectile retreival systems? No BOOM! ? Can't
go fishin' if there's no boom
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 18, 5:47 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

We're traditionalists. No boom. No Tom. No metalflake.
Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
"Red Herring" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:56:13 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 05:56:47 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Are you sure? Seems like everybody but those who kiss his ass are in
there. That would be JimH, and hmm, I don't know who else wouldn't be
in there.....
Don't forget our resident Canuckastani terrorist.
I'd be careful with that kind of talk during snowbird season.
There just might be enough to take over & banish large fuel guzzling
boats.
I think a $10 a gallon diesel surtax on boats the size of Wayne's RV
would
be appropriate.
We have a program up here with vehicles....if you buy an inefficient gas
guzzler, you pay a special fee or tax... if you buy a fuel efficient
vehicle
you get a rebate from one to two K.
I don't know if WayneD still takes out paying fishing customers, but if so
imagine he'd just pass any additional costs on to them.

Word of the Day:

SYCOPHANT

Main Entry:
sy·co·phant Listen to the pronunciation of sycophant
Pronunciation:
\-f?nt also -?fant\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Latin sycophanta slanderer, swindler, from Greek sykophante-s
slanderer, from sykon fig + phainein to show - more at fancy
Date:
1575

: a servile self-seeking flatterer
--
Red Herring

You've got a lot of nerve Johnny Boy.
Since Chuck tired of your foolishness, you've been so far up Snivellers butt
he can see you when he brushes his teeth.
Have some honour man... after all, you claim to have been a leader in your
army days.

You don't even know who you are trashing? *YOU* actually talk about
being up someone's "butt" (we say ass here, we're big boys!)??

Read before you post and then read it again before you hit "send".

Date:
1575

: a servile self-seeking flatterer
--
Red Herring

You've got a lot of nerve Johnny Boy.
Since Chuck tired of your foolishness, you've been so far up Snivellers butt
he can see you when he brushes his teeth.
Have some honour man... after all, you claim to have been a leader in your
army days.

You don't even know who you are trashing? *YOU* actually talk about
being up someone's "butt" (we say ass here, we're big boys!)??

Read before you post and then read it again before you hit "send".

I guess Don didn't like the word of the day.
--
Red Herring

slide & snap alternatives crowizcom General 1 June 18th 07 03:26 PM
FS: '88 Wellcraft Antigua in Sandusky, OH $12000.00 OBO Bob Dimond Marketplace 0 September 12th 06 09:14 PM
Riding the slide NOYB General 9 October 8th 05 10:05 PM
Sail slide lube [email protected] Cruising 2 June 23rd 05 03:03 PM
Ahh the downhill slide DSK ASA 0 July 29th 03 06:25 PM