Default Global warming doesn't affect them!

I suppose these folks think the world is going to cool off enough to make
this a good idea:

http://tinyurl.com/2mohws
--
John H

On Jan 3, 12:40*pm, John H. wrote:
I suppose these folks think the world is going to cool off enough to make
this a good idea:

http://tinyurl.com/2mohws
--
John H

Well, that's about the dumbest post I've seen from the *their isn't
any global warming* crowd. Well, maybe not the dumbest, but close.
Dan Dan is offline

wrote:
On Jan 3, 12:40 pm, John H. wrote:
I suppose these folks think the world is going to cool off enough to make
this a good idea:

http://tinyurl.com/2mohws
--
John H

Well, that's about the dumbest post I've seen from the *their isn't
any global warming* crowd. Well, maybe not the dumbest, but close.

It's "there", not "their". Now who's the dummy?

On 3-Jan-2008, Dan wrote:

I suppose these folks think the world is going to cool off enough to
make
this a good idea:

http://tinyurl.com/2mohws
--
John H

Well, that's about the dumbest post I've seen from the *their isn't
any global warming* crowd. Well, maybe not the dumbest, but close.

It's "there", not "their". Now who's the dummy?

Not to worry - Ozone Al will find a way to kill the plan. Who'd be left
there to use it anyway? Will President Clinton send busses from North
Carolina to Mexico?

Hasn't everybody already had their laughs about humans causing "global
warming" and move to other B movie thrills like crop circles, black
helicopters, big foot and UFO's?

Global Warming? JimH General 39 April 11th 07 04:24 PM
More on Global Warming RJSmithers General 63 April 10th 07 08:18 PM
First global warming, now this!!! Gilligan ASA 0 November 4th 06 06:34 PM
OT More on Global Warming basskisser General 0 July 28th 06 05:56 PM