Default Changing waterpump on a 75 HP 1993 Mercury Outboard

How hard is it to change the waterpump/impeller on a 1993 75 HP
Mercury outboard.
Can anyone point me to online manuals, etc
Thanks

On Jan 3, 5:58*pm, wrote:
How hard is it to change the waterpump/impeller on a 1993 75 HP
Mercury outboard.
Can anyone point me to online manuals, etc
Thanks

Try this:
http://www.indepthangling.com/forum/...5/o/93/fpart/1

Also, If you google 'mercury outboard waterpump impeller' youll get
some helpful sites if you trawl through the results.

Cheers, Steve.