Default Deserting the Global Warming Ship...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Like rats - now it's the New York Times

Findings
In 2008, a 100 Percent Chance of Alarm
By JOHN TIERNEY

Published: January 1, 2008

I'd like to wish you a happy New Year, but I'm afraid I have a
different sort of prediction.
You're in for very bad weather. In 2008, your television will bring
you image after frightening image of natural havoc linked to global
warming. You will be told that such bizarre weather must be a sign of
dangerous climate change - and that these images are a mere preview
of
what's in store unless we act quickly to cool the planet.

You do know that Tierney is a sort of humor columnist, right?

I mean, you do know that, don't you?

Don't you?

:}

You do know that much of comedy and humor is based upon truth. Why do
we laugh at the videos people send in to those video shows?

I was just teasing Tom. I look at the You Tube stuff once in a while to
see people just like you proving Darwin correct.

~~ Snerk ~~

You owe Tom big time for inappropriate use of ~~Serk~~.

Nope... justwait said I was emulating Tom..not copying him. I took that to
mean I don't have to pay.

Senior Member

On Jan 2, 3:37*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

mean I don't have to pay.- Hide quoted text -

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

I was just teasing Tom. I look at the You Tube stuff once in a while
to see people just like you proving Darwin correct.

~~ Snerk ~~

You owe Tom big time for inappropriate use of ~~Serk~~.

Nope... justwait said I was emulating Tom..not copying him. I took that
to mean I don't have to pay.

I think some folks are really starting to take that snerk copyright stuff
seriously Don.

They sure do...... we seem to be overloaded with copyright bureaucrats here.

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

I was just teasing Tom. I look at the You Tube stuff once in a while
to see people just like you proving Darwin correct.

~~ Snerk ~~

You owe Tom big time for inappropriate use of ~~Serk~~.

Nope... justwait said I was emulating Tom..not copying him. I took that
to mean I don't have to pay.

I think some folks are really starting to take that snerk copyright stuff
seriously Don.

Nope, just pointing out the penalty for inappropriate use of ~Snerk~

John wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
I was watching PBS last night, the end of the world is going to come via a
killer meteor.

the last day of the earth is dec 20th 2012 - according to the Mayan
calendar. No need to worry about global warming, the price of gas, or even
what is in your bank account, because after that day it is gone anyway....

I think it is time to buy a bigger boat..

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:12:09 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

John wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
I was watching PBS last night, the end of the world is going to come via a
killer meteor.

the last day of the earth is dec 20th 2012 - according to the Mayan
calendar. No need to worry about global warming, the price of gas, or even
what is in your bank account, because after that day it is gone anyway....

I think it is time to buy a bigger boat..

Preferably one that is Tsunami Proof.

"Reggie is Here wrote:

John wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
I was watching PBS last night, the end of the world is going to come via a
killer meteor.
the last day of the earth is dec 20th 2012 - according to the Mayan
calendar. No need to worry about global warming, the price of gas, or even
what is in your bank account, because after that day it is gone anyway....

I think it is time to buy a bigger boat..

Preferably one that is Tsunami Proof.

With a very high transom.

Senior Member

"Reggie is Here wrote:

John wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
I was watching PBS last night, the end of the world is going to come via a
killer meteor.

the last day of the earth *is dec 20th 2012 - according to the Mayan
calendar. *No need to worry about global warming, the price of gas, or even
what is in your bank account, because after that day it is gone anyway.....

I think it is time to buy a bigger boat..

Preferably one that is Tsunami Proof.

We could just go visit Wayne and Richard on their Arks

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:08:42 -0500, "John" wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in

I was watching PBS last night, the end of the world is going to come via a
killer meteor.

the last day of the earth is dec 20th 2012 - according to the Mayan
calendar. No need to worry about global warming, the price of gas, or even
what is in your bank account, because after that day it is gone anyway....

Chuck mode on

The precise date of the expiration of b'ak'tun is not known due to the
vagries of time - in that nobody exactly knows what time scale the
Mayans used.

As written, the date is thought to be 12/21/12 which, if you were a
numerologist, should give you some pause for thought. However, the
corrected star chart calendar adjusts the date to 12/23/12 which kind
of ruins the whole "dyre" effect of 12/21/12.

Depending on which expert is discussing this, the year may even be
incorrect - off as much as minus four years and plus 5 years. There
are experts who believe that the "sun" calender was based on a earlier
calendar which used a completely different scale to record time and as
a result, nobody knows anything because it's not calculable.

Chuck mode off

More On Global Warming Gilligan ASA 0 November 17th 06 02:44 PM
OT More on Global Warming basskisser General 0 July 28th 06 05:56 PM
Tom Ridge Deserting Stinking Ship Tuuk General 1 December 1st 04 01:20 PM