Default kenting

¾Á¤B¥Á±J,¾Á¤B¦í±J,¾Á¤B®ÈÀ],¾Á¤B¶º©±,±y¹C¾Á¤B
http://www.hobin.idv.tw

µL¤W wrote:
¾Á¤B¥Á±J,¾Á¤B¦í±J,¾Á¤B®ÈÀ],¾Á¤B¶º©±,±y¹C¾Á¤B
http://www.hobin.idv.tw

If anyone enjoys reading Enwish, this is a great site to visit.

It is amazing how one can *******ize the English language without even
trying.

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 07:45:03 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
[email protected] wrote:

µL¤W wrote:
¾Á¤B¥Á±J,¾Á¤B¦í±J,¾Á¤B®ÈÀ],¾Á¤B¶º©±,±y¹C¾Á¤B
http://www.hobin.idv.tw

If anyone enjoys reading Enwish, this is a great site to visit.

It is amazing how one can *******ize the English language without even
trying.

Well, at least I know now that the 'tw' is for Taiwan.
--
John H

On Dec 26, 4:45 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
[email protected] wrote:
$BL5e(B wrote:
$B:&CzL1=I(B,$B:&Cz=;=I(B,$B:&CzN94[(B,$B:&CzHSE9(B,$BM*M7:&Cz(B
http://www.hobin.idv.tw

If anyone enjoys reading Enwish, this is a great site to visit.

It is amazing how one can *******ize the English language without even
trying.

Not if one spends any time reading newsgroups. :-)

For practically no money, Asian firms could hire English-speaking
editors to proof their web sites, brochures, and other marketing
tools. It's obvious that many do not.
HK HK is offline

[email protected] wrote:
$BL5e(B wrote:
$B:&CzL1=I(B,$B:&Cz=;=I(B,$B:&CzN94[(B,$B:&CzHSE9(B,$BM*M7:&Cz(B
http://www.hobin.idv.tw

If anyone enjoys reading Enwish, this is a great site to visit.

It is amazing how one can *******ize the English language without even
trying.

Not if one spends any time reading newsgroups. :-)

For practically no money, Asian firms could hire English-speaking
editors to proof their web sites, brochures, and other marketing
tools. It's obvious that many do not.

At least a third of the people who post here have no English skills, and
they were born in the United States.

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:52:57 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould
wrote:

On Dec 26, 4:45 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
[email protected] wrote:
?? wrote:
????,????,????,????,????
http://www.hobin.idv.tw

If anyone enjoys reading Enwish, this is a great site to visit.

It is amazing how one can *******ize the English language without even
trying.

Not if one spends any time reading newsgroups. :-)

For practically no money, Asian firms could hire English-speaking
editors to proof their web sites, brochures, and other marketing
tools. It's obvious that many do not.

How the heck do you think they got these results?

Ever seen a english manual translated into French or German?

That's a hoot...

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:52:57 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Dec 26, 4:45 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
[email protected] wrote:
?? wrote:
????,????,????,????,????
http://www.hobin.idv.tw
If anyone enjoys reading Enwish, this is a great site to visit.

It is amazing how one can *******ize the English language without even
trying.

Not if one spends any time reading newsgroups. :-)

For practically no money, Asian firms could hire English-speaking
editors to proof their web sites, brochures, and other marketing
tools. It's obvious that many do not.

They don't even hire English-speaking editors to proof paperwork
accompanying their own exports.

One company sold a sofa to a major retailer and called a color "N*ge
Brown",