posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring,rec.boats.paddle.whitewater,uk.rec.boats.paddle

Default New: Playak social network, video community and wiki

Playak.net is much like facebook or myspace, but just for paddlers. Share
vids, music & photos, create regional or special interest groups, make
paddling friends around the world. It also features all the latest paddling
news and info from around the world, updated every 5 minutes, so it's a bit
like playak.com, but it is totally focused on the social view of things:

http://www.playak.net/

Also new is playak.tv, much like Youtube, but obviously just for paddling
videos:

http://www.playak.tv/

And while we're at it, I just relaunched the Playak wiki, where you can all
share your paddling knowledge:

http://www.playak.info/

That's all for today

Hope you'll enjoy the new services.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all,
Jeroen

KayakMind launches as social network for whitewater paddlers KayakMind Whitewater 0 December 9th 07 04:19 AM
Whitewater paddling social network [email protected] General 0 December 8th 07 10:51 PM
A sailing Wiki [email protected] Cruising 0 November 6th 06 11:31 AM
Sail Wiki Wayne Saewyc General 0 October 26th 04 05:09 AM
PLAYAK boat from bremgarten to Peak UK ? I'll 'pay' a free piece of PLAYAK Wear :-) Joempie PLAYAK UK Paddle 0 October 5th 03 09:50 AM