Default Don't Californians have...

I mean, my mother drank coffee when I was in the oven baking and it
didn't do me any damage.

ummm... never mind!

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:11:03 -0800, "Calif Bill"

. ..
anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

Tom, maybe we can get the grant money?

Like a warning label is going to prevent anybody from drinking coffee.

I mean, my mother drank coffee when I was in the oven baking and it
didn't do me any damage.

Wellllll? But maybe the grant money would be 7 figures and all we need to
produce is a design for a warning lable.

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:34:34 -0800, "Calif Bill"

.. .
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:11:03 -0800, "Calif Bill"

anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

Tom, maybe we can get the grant money?

Like a warning label is going to prevent anybody from drinking coffee.

I mean, my mother drank coffee when I was in the oven baking and it
didn't do me any damage.

Wellllll? But maybe the grant money would be 7 figures and all we need to
produce is a design for a warning lable.

Speaking of warning labels...

http://www.wackywarnings.com/

On Dec 12, 5:41 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:34:34 -0800, "Calif Bill"

.. .
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:11:03 -0800, "Calif Bill"

anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

Tom, maybe we can get the grant money?

Like a warning label is going to prevent anybody from drinking coffee.

I mean, my mother drank coffee when I was in the oven baking and it
didn't do me any damage.

Wellllll? But maybe the grant money would be 7 figures and all we need to
produce is a design for a warning lable.

Speaking of warning labels...

http://www.wackywarnings.com/- Hide quoted text -

I love the one about the iron on transfers, to not iron with the t-
shirt on!

On Dec 11, 11:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:06kul35psj4jdoq5j4lolranmkotgkqhm0@4ax .com...

anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

Tom, maybe we can get the grant money?

What grant money?

wrote in message
On Dec 11, 11:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:06kul35psj4jdoq5j4lolranmkotgkqhm0@4ax .com...

anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

Tom, maybe we can get the grant money?

What grant money?

Grant money to study the theorem. What else could it be?

On Dec 12, 4:35 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 11, 11:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:06kul35psj4jdoq5j4lolranmkotgkqhm0@4ax .com...

anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

Tom, maybe we can get the grant money?

What grant money?

Grant money to study the theorem. What else could it be?

Show me where they got any grant money.

wrote in message

On Dec 11, 11:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:06kul35psj4jdoq5j4lolranmkotgkqhm0@4ax .com...

anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

Tom, maybe we can get the grant money?

What grant money?

Grant money to study the theorem. What else could it be?

Show me where they got any grant money.

A University of Southern California study that was commissioned by the
American Beverage Association concluded that warning labels on soft drinks
led women to falsely believe there is more caffeine in soda than coffee.

You don't think that "commissioned" doesn't mean that the ABA "granted" some
funds to USC?

wrote in message

On Dec 11, 11:11 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:06kul35psj4jdoq5j4lolranmkotgkqhm0@4ax .com...

anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

Tom, maybe we can get the grant money?

What grant money?

Grant money to study the theorem. What else could it be?

Show me where they got any grant money.

Who paid for the study? And you will know where the grant money came from.

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:09:29 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

anything else to worry about?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/...ffeine_study_3

Damn...

You've got to love this line:

"This is a nonbinding recommendation; however, we will give it heavy weight
because this is a panel of scientific experts," said Sam Delson, spokesman
at the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment.

All you need is a 'panel of scientific experts' and you can say whatever
turns you on or makes you a dime.

Yesterday, on one of the channels, caffeine was being touted as a way of
reducing the risk of Type II Diabetes. Now *that's* what I wanted to here.
Luckily, my baby carrying days are over.
--
John H