Default Videopalooza VIII

Oops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxybH...eature=related

Oops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxybH...eature=related

www.guitarcenter.com

"Special No Payment/No Interest Financing
This month, get no interest and no payments until 2009 on purchases totaling
$299 or more.* That's a whole year to enjoy your gear without having to pay
a single penny!"

Tom, get the bass guitar. You're spending too much time in front of the
computer. Your brain's going to turn to grape nuts.

Senior Member

On Dec 10, 5:31 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:tv5pl3ppai07mfrqd2kem8q7vdabioki3v@4ax .com...

Oops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxybH...eature=related

www.guitarcenter.com

"Special No Payment/No Interest Financing
This month, get no interest and no payments until 2009 on purchases totaling
$299 or more.* That's a whole year to enjoy your gear without having to pay
a single penny!"

Tom, get the bass guitar. You're spending too much time in front of the
computer. Your brain's going to turn to grape nuts.

Hey Tom, next time you are around here let me know, I got a guitar to
show you...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Oops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxybH...eature=related

www.guitarcenter.com

Tom, get the bass guitar. You're spending too much time in front of the
computer. Your brain's going to turn to grape nuts.

Mrs.E. announced an early Christmas gift for me .... being delivered next
week.

http://www.hammondorgan.co.uk/b3/leslie.htm

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Oops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxybH...eature=related

www.guitarcenter.com

Tom, get the bass guitar. You're spending too much time in front of the
computer. Your brain's going to turn to grape nuts.

Mrs.E. announced an early Christmas gift for me .... being delivered next
week.

http://www.hammondorgan.co.uk/b3/leslie.htm

Eisboch

Oooh....the neighbors are gonna love that!

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Oops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxybH...eature=related

www.guitarcenter.com

Tom, get the bass guitar. You're spending too much time in front of the
computer. Your brain's going to turn to grape nuts.

Mrs.E. announced an early Christmas gift for me .... being delivered next
week.

http://www.hammondorgan.co.uk/b3/leslie.htm

Eisboch

My dad had one of those way back when. The organ console was in the
living room, but the leslie was in the dining room. For a while, every
time he played, he'd have a fairly huge cable going from one to the
other. Then he drilled a hole in the LR floor and ran the cable along
the basement trusses until it came up behind the speaker cabinet in the
dining room.

He was a pretty damned good "theater" and pop music organist, but played
entirely by ear. Could not read music, even when he was a mummer in
Philly. If he heard a song once, he knew it.

Dad had a collection of "fake books." Remember those? What he would do
is flip through the pages to find song titles he'd like and then play those.

I've always wanted a Flentrop pipe organ so I could play Bach and Handel
properly.

Here's an interesting video:

http://tinyurl.com/2tq26c

Eisboch wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Oops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxybH...eature=related

www.guitarcenter.com

Tom, get the bass guitar. You're spending too much time in front of the
computer. Your brain's going to turn to grape nuts.

Mrs.E. announced an early Christmas gift for me .... being delivered next
week.

http://www.hammondorgan.co.uk/b3/leslie.htm

Eisboch

But what are you going to play thru the leslie

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Dad had a collection of "fake books." Remember those? What he would do is
flip through the pages to find song titles he'd like and then play those.

Basically what I do except I *can* read music.

I've always wanted a Flentrop pipe organ so I could play Bach and Handel
properly.

Get a harpsichord. More practical for home use playing classical acoustic
music.

Here's an interesting video:

http://tinyurl.com/2tq26c

Delivery schedule must be a bitch.