Default Getting in the spirit ...

On Nov 30, 8:23 pm, Dan wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 29, 7:57 pm, Dan wrote:
wrote:

I've got an annual pass, also, but stopped going thinking that the
novelty of it will wear off some. I usually take people there during
the week like you, but sometimes the tour bus people are pretty
overwhelming! I heard that the Tn aquarium in Chattanooga suffered a
25% loss due to the Atlanta aquarium. I got back from S.F. last night
at 8:30pm and the airport park and ride lots were pretty full for that
time of day.
Wow. That's boring AND unrelated. I hope you didn't work too hard on
that post.

And you're still a slobering idiot. Unrelated? I guess you didn't get
Reggie's post then.

Yes, unrelated, pot farmer.- Hide quoted text -

Are you accusing me of growing pot?? Do you have proof of such, or are
you just stupid?

Kareela Spirit MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 July 9th 07 03:37 AM
Scotia Spirit MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 4th 07 07:06 PM
Spirit/NA 23 Mindprobe Boat Building 0 September 1st 04 04:11 PM
Spirit Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 27th 03 05:54 AM