Default Getting in the spirit ...

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:24:03 -0500, "Eisboch"

.. .
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:09:06 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/lights1.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights2.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights3.jpg

Needs a little more "pizz" with "azz" - or as they say in France -
illumination. :)

You know - go overboard.

Get it - overboard?

Came close today.

Not done yet .... gimmie a break.

10-4.

You are officially broken. :)

You wouldn't happen to have a MIDI controller? :)
Senior Member

wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/lights1.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights2.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights3.jpg

Needs a little more "pizz" with "azz" - or as they say in France -
illumination. :)

You know - go overboard.

Get it - overboard?

Came close today.

Not done yet .... gimmie a break.

Eisboch

That's a "rule 1" thing... You should have a whistle that you put
around your neck whenever you are working outside around the dock and
boat, whenever the water is under 55 degrees or so. I is no harder
than grabbing your keys before you go out to the car. We had a lady
here in Essex a couple of years back go over, by the time she swam
around to the dock, she could not climb the ladder, she died. So, lash
up a nice thick cotton shoelace with a whistle and wear it when you go
outside. Just my opinion, that's how we do things around here. In
every part of your life there are stupid things that can go wrong,
some more likely than others. Although we can't prepare for
everything, we do prepare for the more obvious dangers, before we get
ourselves into it. We fish at night with whistles and flashlights
lashed to the life jackets, we clear a path and scope out escape
routes and safe areas before moving the horses, we tell everyone on
our boat where the lifejackets are and make them put them on when
conditions call for it, even slightly, why not, that's the point. It
only takes a second to stay alive...BTW, Rule 1 is something I picked
up in the Kayak forums, rule 1 is "Don't get dead!" Anyway, that is
my friday night rant, on monday Make a lanyard, make a new habit
Tim Tim is offline

No lights, but I dig this!

http://stevebetz.vox.com/library/aud...ab124094f.html

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:09:06 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/lights1.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights2.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights3.jpg

Eisboch

You win the earliest Christmas decorator prize.
--
John H

On Nov 26, 2:09�pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
http://www.eisboch.com/lights1.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights2.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights3.jpg

Eisboch

Hmm.

And here I thought that with the six spiral lighted trees, (each with
a star on top), six plastic candy canes with internal lighting, and
two strings of "rope lights" conencted end-to and running around the
rail I would be the least decorated boat going. You're giving me a run
for minimalism, that's for sure. :-)

Maybe I'll have to take a photo as well.

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:23:36 -0500, " JimH" ask wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
http://www.eisboch.com/lights1.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights2.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/lights3.jpg

Eisboch

yawn Let me know when you beat this. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYoPEyPkEs

Yawn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndEOw53GnWQ

Eisboch has his hands full to get his boat up to speed.

Dan Dan is offline

wrote:
On Nov 26, 5:23 pm, " JimH" ask wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

http://www.eisboch.com/lights1.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/lights2.jpg
http://www.eisboch.com/lights3.jpg
Eisboch

yawn Let me know when you beat this. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYoPEyPkEs

Oh, yes, everything and anything you do is far superior to anyone
else! The size of your turkey is bigger than anyone's. The method you
use to cook your turkey is better than anyone's. Your son is better
than anyone's. Shut up and grow a dick.

Try growing a different herb, sport. You were way out there, again,
with that one.

-dk

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:37:04 -0500, " JimH" ask wrote:

Colored spotlights, inflatable figures, plastic candy canes............the
list is endless! ;-)

Neon palm trees and flamingos are very popular here in south Florida.

(not home yet but making good progress)

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 26, 8:15 pm, HK wrote:
Yes, they had live
guys up there on the cross. Well, gag me with a spoon.

OK

?;

Kareela Spirit MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 July 9th 07 03:37 AM
Scotia Spirit MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 4th 07 07:06 PM
Spirit/NA 23 Mindprobe Boat Building 0 September 1st 04 04:11 PM
Spirit Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 27th 03 05:54 AM