BAR BAR is offline

Default Stolen honor.

Brad Darnell wrote:
Really, what lies are in the movie Sicko. I guess you are a non believer in
global warming as well. 99% of scientist agree with Mr. Gore, I guess you
know more than them.
Brad

Sicko is a one-sided look at medical care made to portray the US system
as mean and cold hearted. Why doesn't Michael Moore do a documentary
about the housing in the US vs. Cuba

I do not believe that humans have caused global warming.

What type of scientists comprise this group that you call "99% of
scientists?"

Yes I do know more than 99% of them.

On Nov 22, 6:45 am, BAR wrote:
Brad Darnell wrote:
Really, what lies are in the movie Sicko. I guess you are a non believer in
global warming as well. 99% of scientist agree with Mr. Gore, I guess you
know more than them.
Brad

Sicko is a one-sided look at medical care made to portray the US system
as mean and cold hearted. Why doesn't Michael Moore do a documentary
about the housing in the US vs. Cuba

I do not believe that humans have caused global warming.

What type of scientists comprise this group that you call "99% of
scientists?"

Yes I do know more than 99% of them.

Now that's just plain funny in a sick kind of way!
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
Brad Darnell wrote:
Really, what lies are in the movie Sicko. I guess you are a non
believer in global warming as well. 99% of scientist agree with Mr.
Gore, I guess you know more than them.
Brad

Sicko is a one-sided look at medical care made to portray the US system
as mean and cold hearted. Why doesn't Michael Moore do a documentary
about the housing in the US vs. Cuba

I do not believe that humans have caused global warming.

What type of scientists comprise this group that you call "99% of
scientists?"

Yes I do know more than 99% of them.

You are indeed the idiot's idiot.

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

Sicko is a one-sided look at medical care made to portray the US system as
mean and cold hearted. Why doesn't Michael Moore do a documentary about
the housing in the US vs. Cuba

I do not believe that humans have caused global warming.

What type of scientists comprise this group that you call "99% of
scientists?"

Yes I do know more than 99% of them.

You know more than 99% of the scientists????
Why are you wasting your time here...doesn't seem productive for someone of
your importance.

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:15:08 -0600, "Brad Darnell"
wrote:

I guess you are a non believer in
global warming as well. 99% of scientist agree with Mr. Gore

I love these minions of the Goracle. 99%.

BBAAAWWWAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!

More like 30% and decreasing every day as more and more scientists
begin to examine the data.

wrote:
I guess you are a non believer in
global warming as well. 99% of scientist agree with Mr. Gore

I love these minions of the Goracle. 99%.

BBAAAWWWAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!

More like 30% and decreasing every day as more and more scientists
begin to examine the data.

Cite? BWAAAHAAA indeed.

"Brad Darnell" wrote in
:

Really, what lies are in the movie Sicko. I guess you are a non
believer in global warming as well. 99% of scientist agree with Mr.
Gore, I guess you know more than them.

Nice deflection. Not one single reference to the Iraqi genocide in the
film I pointed out.

Larry
--
Oh, and global warming is caused by the confluence of several known
cycles of the SUN, not soccer moms in SUVs..... The planet is in one of

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hZxCbPpCCQo
Global warming is caused by government pouring money into it...becoming a
religion.

Were you around in the 1970's when the cars were going to cause an ice
age because of government grants being handed out to study it?

The earth's surface IS heating up, caused by turning the energy absorbing
forests into concrete. But, alas, they fail to mention that the
temperature at altitude over the Earth is COOLING MARKEDLY!

Finding out this is a natural phenomenon would immediately cut all
FUNDING and all those global warming dependant scientists would starve.
Is it any wonder what their findings are? How stupid can you be?!
Here....look at the FACTS:
http://mysite.verizon.net/mhieb/WVFossils/ice_ages.html
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/temperature/

Here....print this chart out on your printer.
http://www.grida.no/climate/vital/02.htm
Its data comes from thousands of ice core samples from some of the finest
climatologists in the world.
Now, lay the chart on a table and use a T-square so you can see a perfect
line across both panels....or you can cut the chart in two and overlay
the CO2 chart over the Temperature chart.

What do you see? No, no, take off the Gore Glasses and look without
them. Do you see that CO2 levels FOLLOW, not precede, changes in
temperature, something Gore forgot to mention, being in it for the money,
himself? CO2 in the atmosphere is caused, mostly, by the rise of CO2
released into the atmosphere by the OCEANS, not SUVs, factories, power
plants, by a VERY WIDE MARGIN...billions of times more! The ocean
releases CO2 MUCH FASTER when the planet is WARM because much more CO2 is
being produced by the astronomical amount of life in the sea! It has
been doing this for hundreds of thousands of years before the global
warming swindle started sucking our blood in taxes and other foolishness!

The entire history of man is in the last 2mm of this chart. Notice man
has made no difference WHATSOEVER in this massive process CAUSED BY THE
SUN?! Notice how THIS chart doesn't go skyrocketing up like Gore's at
the end of it?

http://www.earth-policy.org/Indicators/Temp/2004.htm
Now, look at this chart of more recent history. Do not ignore its WIDELY
EXPANDED TEMPERATURE SCALE so you can see the changes. Take a pen and
draw this ONE DEGREE C change on the first chart, keeping in mind this
chart is less than 1/10th the width of your line on the first chart.
What? You can no longer see the changes on this chart? Right, you
can't.

Look at the temperature in 1940 when the world went NUTS! All during the
1940's, the world was POURING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ALL KINDS OF CRAP into
the air fighting the worst war in human history. CAN YOU SEE WORLD WAR
TWO'S EFFECT ON GLOBAL WARMING ON THIS CHART? No? Why not? We nearly
blew the planet away, many times over! We were burning massive amounts
of fuel for the war effort, COMPLETELY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF CO2 OR ANY
OTHER GAS CONTROLS DUMPING EVERYTHING IN THE AIR AS FAST AS
POSSIBLE.....AND IT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE CHART BUMP!

Pull back a little. From WW2 until the government bureaucrats shoved all
kinds of expensive emission control crap, another government-funded
religion, down our throats at the point of a gun in 1975, THE TEMPERATURE
ON THIS CHART WENT DOWN!! The whole world was nuts with HUGE V8 engined
cars with no emission controls, whatsoever, on them. Millions and
millions of cars/trucks/trains/planes, even new jet planes spewing out
millions of tons of CO2, CO, NOx, AND THE DREADED FREON 12, were being
released into the air......AND THE AIR COOLED OFF!! HUMANS MADE NO
DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER! The sun cooled off during this 35 years....and so
did the planet! THE SUN CAUSED THE COOLING DISPITE MAN'S BEST EFFORTS TO
RAISE IT with massive CO, CO2, NOx, sulphur, hideous choking industrial
gasses, huge coal-burning power plants running wide open trying to keep
up with the demand for electricity.....NO EFFECT ON TEMPERATURE GOING
DOWN BECAUSE OF THE SUN!

You can't possibly be that stupid......America, not just you.

IT'S ALL A SCAM!!! ANOTHER MONEY PIT!!!

BAR BAR is offline

Larry wrote:
"Brad Darnell" wrote in
:

Really, what lies are in the movie Sicko. I guess you are a non
believer in global warming as well. 99% of scientist agree with Mr.
Gore, I guess you know more than them.

Nice deflection. Not one single reference to the Iraqi genocide in the
film I pointed out.

Here....print this chart out on your printer.
http://www.grida.no/climate/vital/02.htm
Its data comes from thousands of ice core samples from some of the
finest
climatologists in the world.
Now, lay the chart on a table and use a T-square so you can see as
efect
line across both panels....or you can cut the chart in two and overlay
the CO2 chart over the Temperature chart.

Referring to the graphs at the above mentioned web page.

Why was there so much C02 and such high temperatures 400,000 years ago?
Who or what caused that much C02?

Why was there so much CO2 and such high temperatures 320,000 years ago?
Who or what caused that much CO2 again?

Why was there so much C02 and such high temperatures 235,000 years ago?
Who or what caused that much CO2 again?

Why was there so much CO2 and such high temperatures 130,000 years ago?
Who or what caused that much C02 again?

Does anyone see a pattern?
Senior Member

On Nov 21, 10:15 pm, "Brad Darnell"
wrote:
Really, what lies are in the movie Sicko. I guess you are a non believer in
global warming as well. 99% of scientist agree with Mr. Gore, I guess you
know more than them.

99%? Total Bull****, period... Even in 2007, it's still about 50/50...

wrote in message

On Nov 21, 8:29 pm, Larry wrote:
John H. wrote
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF3b9UIS29w&NR=1

The raping and killing continue.

Every American needs to see the new movie "Redacted",

And for a more serious look at reality you could try the simpsons...
Does it even matter to you that movies by such ideologues as Michael
Moore and Al Gore, etc..are revered long after being proven to be pure
fiction and propoganda? Or is it ok as long as it serves it's purpose
in your mind? I mean, informed folks know that these guys movies are
pure bull****, mixed with a few cherrypicked facts, out of context
quotes, and deliberate gross exageration, yet I still have self
proclaimed "informed liberal" friends who cite these movies during
conversation.. It just amazes me. Are you like that?

:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0937237/
The DVD Screener was recently uploaded to alt.binaries.movies.divx.

Warning....very strong, stomach turning, emotionally draining reality of
war.....Do NOT LET YOUR KIDS SEE THIS!

Larry
--
1,100,000 Iraqis have paid the price, so far, many of them little tiny
kids

What absolute horse****.
--
John H

In honor of the season and... Reggie Smithers General 0 December 23rd 05 01:08 AM
I watched Stolen Honor Joe ASA 14 October 28th 04 08:11 PM
Stolen Honor available for free online viewing - Learn how John Kerry gave aid and comfort to the enemy Spear Chucky General 1 October 28th 04 07:46 PM