Default I was so freakin bored...

tonight that I actually watched a movie.

Animated "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

I was surprized - it wasn't half bad. It's amazing how it looks on a
high resolution monitor and the animation is quite good - very
detailed and precise.

Fun way to kill time.

Oh, and there is a boat in it just to keep things on track here.

tonight that I actually watched a movie.

Animated "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

I was surprized - it wasn't half bad. It's amazing how it looks on a
high resolution monitor and the animation is quite good - very
detailed and precise.

Fun way to kill time.

Oh, and there is a boat in it just to keep things on track here.

Is that the one where a bunch of Samurai warriors travel to the present, and
end up falling in love with hockey on TV, while the turtles are out & around
the city doing whatever they do?

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 02:58:46 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

tonight that I actually watched a movie.

Animated "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

I was surprized - it wasn't half bad. It's amazing how it looks on a
high resolution monitor and the animation is quite good - very
detailed and precise.

Fun way to kill time.

Oh, and there is a boat in it just to keep things on track here.

You'd love "Transformers", which I happened to see during the past week.