Default Spell checker test

wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:29:52 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I wanna see ifin thiere proogrram werks.

luks guud frum heire

What an example of how useful rec.boats can be.

I can now stay on-line as long as I want listening to oldies, thanks to
Calif Bill.
I can now avoid annoying Harry because I can spell when using OE thanks to
thunder.

meanwhile ....

This morning we were teased with spring-like weather. Within the past hour
the temp has dropped like a rock, clouds have rolled in, wind is howling and
they have issued severe weather warnings.

But, the boat is nice and toasty warm with the heaters running and the
coffee is fresh.

Life is good.

Eisboch

wrote:

I wanna see ifin thiere proogrram werks.

luks guud frum heire

What an example of how useful rec.boats can be.

I can now stay on-line as long as I want listening to oldies, thanks to
Calif Bill.
I can now avoid annoying Harry because I can spell when using OE thanks to
thunder.

meanwhile ....

This morning we were teased with spring-like weather. Within the past hour
the temp has dropped like a rock, clouds have rolled in, wind is howling and
they have issued severe weather warnings.

But, the boat is nice and toasty warm with the heaters running and the
coffee is fresh.

Life is good.

Eisboch

Same here, yesterday I went to a jobsite, and it was in the 70's, last
night was in the 50's, tonight, 30's with 35 to 40 mph winds.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

What an example of how useful rec.boats can be.

I can now stay on-line as long as I want listening to oldies, thanks to
Calif Bill.

Right now I am listening to the top 100 of 1968. Waiting for the Vanilla
Fudge version of "You Keep Me Hanging On" (#77) to come up in the random
play queue.

Eisboch (did you notice "queue" was spelled correctly?)

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Right now I am listening to the top 100 of 1968. Waiting for the
Vanilla Fudge version of "You Keep Me Hanging On" (#77) to come up in
the random play queue.

Eisboch (did you notice "queue" was spelled correctly?)

Hot damn! It's playing now.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Right now I am listening to the top 100 of 1968. Waiting for the
Vanilla Fudge version of "You Keep Me Hanging On" (#77) to come up in
the random play queue.

Eisboch (did you notice "queue" was spelled correctly?)

Hot damn! It's playing now.

Eisboch

Short version, but that's ok. You just can't beat the sound of a Hammond
B3.

Eisboch

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:15:40 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

You just can't beat the sound of a Hammond B3.

With a full set of Leslie's...

Amen brother, amen...

wrote:

You just can't beat the sound of a Hammond B3.

With a full set of Leslie's...

Amen brother, amen...

Quite an interesting story behind the Leslie speaker/Hammond organ
connection.

When Don Leslie developed his revolutionary speaker, the owner of Hammond
organ wanted nothing to do with it. To him, it destroyed the "sound" the
organ.

Turns out, the unique tone generator used in Hammond organs (controlled by
the drawbars) was a perfect match for the rotating horn of the Leslie.

Right now, I am in the market for a Hammond XK3 with the smaller Leslie. I
don't have room for a full B3, but the XK3 is a very accurate duplication of
the B3 sound. It even has tube pre-amps in it.

Eisboch

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:07:41 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

What an example of how useful rec.boats can be.

I can now stay on-line as long as I want listening to oldies, thanks to
Calif Bill.

Right now I am listening to the top 100 of 1968. Waiting for the Vanilla
Fudge version of "You Keep Me Hanging On" (#77) to come up in the random
play queue.

Eisboch (did you notice "queue" was spelled correctly?)

Shouldn't it be cue?

BBAAWWAAAHHHHAAAA!!!!

Um....

Never mind...

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:44:49 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I wanna see ifin thiere proogrram werks.

luks guud frum heire

What an example of how useful rec.boats can be.

I can now stay on-line as long as I want listening to oldies, thanks to
Calif Bill.
I can now avoid annoying Harry because I can spell when using OE thanks to
thunder.

meanwhile ....

This morning we were teased with spring-like weather. Within the past hour
the temp has dropped like a rock, clouds have rolled in, wind is howling and
they have issued severe weather warnings.

But, the boat is nice and toasty warm with the heaters running and the
coffee is fresh.

Life is good.

Now that I know where the boat is, the next bad weather expect a
visitor. :)

Now that I know where the boat is, the next bad weather expect a
visitor. :)

Anytime. You can even enjoy your cigar topside.

Eisboch

Test Your Driving Knowledge at http://driving-test.friendsrus.net/ [email protected] General 0 December 26th 05 07:40 PM
cataraman"""jeez late can't spell" [email protected] ASA 0 January 26th 05 04:14 AM
Test Peter Wallace Cruising 0 December 11th 04 12:10 PM
How do you spell Binnicle? Clams Canino General 12 January 1st 04 08:16 PM